Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a chep accomodation

Looking for a chep accomodation

Hey guys,

Im travelling to Aruba in February and need an accomodation for just one night from Feb 5th till Feb 6th.
    Do you recommend any cheap hotels, motels, appartments or anything else?

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks alot

Greetings from Germany

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Holiday inn, or check some local hotels that are privately owned. Sorry i don't know their names.

There are a number of accommodations listed at http://aruba.com/wheretostay/apartments.php Sorry I have no personal experience with any of them. Paradera Park receives excellent reviews, but is well off the "beaten path".

MVC Eagle Beach http://aruba.com/wheretostay/lowrisehotels.php is also supposed to be an affordable place to stay and on the ocean (across the street), but again, no personal experience with the hotel.

We just booked two nights at the Aruban Resort for approximately $120.00 US per night. We booked on www.Hotels.com. They are renovating that resort so not sure exactly what the room will look like but you are right near the beach at a resort and probably better than the apartment complexes. Good luck.

Dave
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Question, what about the Coconut Inn? Do you recommend it? How far is it away from Palm Beach and from the airport?
    I dont really need a hotel at the beach, cause Im staying only for a night to visit the new Hard Rock Cafe, Palm Beach and Oranjestad. A room with a bed is almost fine

Quote Originally Posted by kurfuerst1 View Post
    Question, what about the Coconut Inn? Do you recommend it? How far is it away from Palm Beach and from the airport?
    I dont really need a hotel at the beach, cause Im staying only for a night to visit the new Hard Rock Cafe, Palm Beach and Oranjestad. A room with a bed is almost fine
    There have been good reviews about the Coconut Inn.There is no Hard Rock in Aruba,They are talking about one ,but not yet.

Right guys, some more informations about my stay.
    Ill arrive on Feb 5th 5:15pm and leave the island again on Feb 6th 4pm (I guess).
    I just want to visit Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Eagle Beach and the new Hard Rock Cafe which is going to open soon.

I checked out alot of hotels during the last hours and days and found three hotels, where I could need some more information

Brickell Bay Beach Club - approx 200 USD
    Arubiana Inn - bit more than 100 USD
    Sunset Beach Studios - no rates for 2009 online
    Beach House Aruba - approx 150 USD
    Sasaki Apartments - approx 120 USD
    Talk of the Town - approx 170 USD
    Tropical Heaven - approx 80 USD
    Quality Apartments - approx 110 USD
    MVC Eagle Beach - approx 140 USD

Which hotels do you recommend or would go for it? Aruba is quite small so it doesnt take too long from the airport to any of those acomodations, isnt it?

Thanks alot so far
    Greetings from Germany

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    IMOP....Talk of the town looks kinda "skevy" to me when we drive by, it could be nice though?

With the Euro and $ right now, everything is on sale to you right now. I think you should extend your stay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast