Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Resort with Multi Bedroom Suites

3 bedroom rental

Hi,

I have a 3 bedroom OCEANFRONT unit at the Occidental Grand. This is probably the nicest unit on the island. It has 3 bdrooms (one is acutally a full suite) and 3 baths. It has a living room/dining room and kitchen like you would find in a house. It sleeps 12 people, 8 in actual beds. There is only one like this at the resort. It is the penthouse on the 9th floor. I only can rent it from May to mid December. The rental rate would be around $3000. I have a friend who owns one in Jan/Feb/Mar/April He rent would be $4500 for high season.

Mary Alice
    macalh@aol.com

From TomFrederick

Quote:
    How about two 2 bedroom units. Two Casa del Mar Timeshare 2 bedroom 2 bath units would sleep 8. Go to www.casadelmar-aruba.com to see the layout of the units. What month are you looking for? That Web Site also has a page of units for rent. They rent from Saturday to Saturday.

Dom
    The Costa Linda also has some very nice 3 bed room units. They are about 3000 sq feet in size if you include the patio area. Each 3 bed room unit also has its own BBQ grill and hot tub. I was lucky enough to trade into a 3 bed room through RCI this year (they are hard to get). You may also be able to rent from a member if you go the CostaLinda-Aruba.com and look at the rentals board.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

I have a great situation at the Divi Links for weks 51 and 52. I have 3 units that can be combined to make a 3 bedroom 5 bath 2400 sq ft unit. This is a combination of two 1 bedroom 2 bath units and the studio in between. There are connecting doors inside the units, so that you can share this 3 bedroom unit with another family and have plenty of privacy. My units face the infinity pool and have an ocean view. They are also penthouse units that come with exclusive use of the rooftop where there are 2 hot tubs, a bbq grill and lounge area. These units are fully equipped including washer/dryers in the units.

I have a 2 bedroom lockout at the CPV that can accommodate up to 10 people. If interested please email me at kmdionne@comcast.net and I can email you a layout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12