Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marriott properties

Thanks!

You can use your points at the Surf Club, at this point, during the gold season as they are not sold out of timeshare units yet. During Platinum and Platinum Plus season they are either sold out or "virtually" sold out so there are not units in which to offer for points.

Unfortunately, the allocation of points has changed and you need more points to use for a week (or any combination) than you did before.

Have fun at the Surf Club and enjoy that washer and dryer, I love it but not so much for when I go home but for when I am there so I don't have to bring so many clothes. Unfortunately, my kids do not seem to understand that concept!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks Randi!

First trip to Aruba I hauled a huge suitcase filled with "what if" outfits that never saw the light of day.

Second trip to Aruba I focused on shorts and brought three or four dinner outfits (most still didn't see daylight).

Moral to the story this year is pack light, wash as needed and leave more room for souvenirs. )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12