Aruba Beach

Thread: Need email address for somebody at the Occidental

Question Need email address for somebody at the Occidental

I am going to arrive at the Occidental on Saturday Sept. 10th. We will be staying for 9 nights. 7 of those nights we will be doing partial AI and the other 2 will have to be All Inclusive. I was hoping that somebody may have an email address for somebody at the Occidental that would be able to help with questions.

1. Does it matter if the partial AI comes at the beginning or the end of the stay?

I have other similar questions that I am hoping someone at Occidental check-in can answer.

Does anyone have an email addy for me?

Thanks in advance.

The only email address I have is for Anne Williams with the Royal Club. Maybe if she can't help you she could let you know who to contact. Good Luck and have a great time!! We love it there.

awilliams@aw.occidentalhotels.com

Pat

We will be there 9/3-10, tell me is the Royal Club worth the extras expense?, can I add it to an existing Romance Package?, and about how much extra does it actually cost? I'll email them if we think its worth it.

Royal club

IMO, the royal club is not worth the money. It is very expensive and you only get one additional restaurant. Yes, it is nice and has pretty good food, but no view and I would get tired of eating at the same restaurant for 3 meals a day to get my money's worth.

If you are a guest of a vacation club member you have access to the First Club which gives you a variety of better liquor and beers.

I will be in Aruba from 9/4 to 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    The only email address I have is for Anne Williams with the Royal Club. Maybe if she can't help you she could let you know who to contact. Good Luck and have a great time!! We love it there.

awilliams@aw.occidentalhotels.com

Pat
    Pat,

Thanks for the information! Ann resonded quickly and gave me the email of the person that I should speak with.

I appreciate your help.

Does that say 8 DAYS???? IT DOES! IT DOES!

Glad I could help. Have a wonderful time.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Pat,

Thanks for the information! Ann resonded quickly and gave me the email of the person that I should speak with.

I appreciate your help.

Does that say 8 DAYS???? IT DOES! IT DOES!

I emailed someone for a daily activities schedule.

Our nightly evening for the week you will be here is the following:
    Monday Steel Pan Band poolside from 7pm 9pm followed by The Pool Party and Show starting @ 9pm 10:30pm

Tuesday Circaribe a great acrobatic show in the Ballroom starting @ 9pm

Wednesday Grease A classic guest favorite in the Ballroom starting @ 9pm

Thursday The Arubian Night BBQ

Friday Mr. Occidental Contest in the Sound Lounge Starting @ 9pm

Saturday The Latin Show with wonderful music, costumes and dancing starting in the Ballroom @ 9pm

Sunday Karaoke where you can be the star starting @ 7:30pm for the kids and 9pm for the adults in the Sound Lounge

We have daily BINGO games poolside @ 2pm prizes are cash amounts depending the amount of guests participating prices for cards are 2 for $5 USD and 5 for $10 USD
    Attached I have sent you the daily activities schedule; as well this schedule is posted in our Grand Journal daily that you can get at the front desk
    For the water floats you just need to go to the PALM TOURS which is located to the right side of the beach entrance. It is included in your package but they do request a credit card to have as a deposit in case of damage the first time you rent them
    Also included in your package for non motorized water sports is kayaking and sailing (please note that both activities depend on availability of the equipment and weather conditions)

sooo- can you use the two days of full AI at the end of the week? can you make your reservations for the end of the week when you arrive on Saturday?

the reason I am asking- the hotel is booked solid from Wednesday through the following week- so i expect a crowd.

That is what I was told, we could book the last 2 nights when we arrive. I could book the AI at the end of my stay and also it would be no problem getting a restaurant for the 2 days as opposed to the buffet. That remains to be seen what will happen. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    sooo- can you use the two days of full AI at the end of the week? can you make your reservations for the end of the week when you arrive on Saturday?

the reason I am asking- the hotel is booked solid from Wednesday through the following week- so i expect a crowd.