Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Pool at Surf Club

...or can you only use tags on the chaise lounges on the beach?

They instituted the tag policy to try and get control over the chairs at the pool and beach.
    The pool, people (during peak season) would head down to the pool at 5:30pm and place tags down and go back to their room. Then they made the policy that you had to stay with your chairs until 7:30am and then you could leave them and come back in 2 hours. More reasonable imo.

So I am not sure what this new policy is all about??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

It's also used to keep "outsiders from claiming a chair at the pool by just wandering in. If you belong then you have chair tags. I guess they don't want people hogging the new chaise lounges and you can still "tag" one of the biminis- the chairs with the coverings at the new pool.

Tags aren't Fool Proof

We were in Aruba in August. One afternoon two older women came up to the biminis and sat down. They were there in the lazy river for over 2 hours.
    The older one (mother) told us they were staying at the Hyatt and just came up to use the pool. They also said they usually stop along the way up and enjoy whatever meal is being served at the hotels for their guests. LOL

They have chairs that are in the water,those are the chairs they are talking about.

Please remember you cannot use chair tags for chaise lounges that are located in the pool area; those are only for your use while you are occupying the lounge.

DannyO, this still is unclear to me. Look at what they wrote???
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Message to ASC

I sent a return email to the the Manager of the Surf Club asking for clarification. His return email was more confusing than the first. I guess the only way to find out about the tags, chairs, biminis, etc. is to wait until you go on vacation and see what the Surf Club has up its sleeve then.

ok, I just got an answer from the SC. DannyO is correct, there are six chairs in the water and they can not be reserved. If you are on them, they are yours but if you get up...too bad!

Ohhh are these chairs in the new pool??? I don't remember chairs in the other pool

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234