Aruba Beach

Thread: One night with local flavor

One night with local flavor

My 19 year old daughter are I will be staying in Aruba on March 6 after our connecting flight to Bonaire was canceled. We would appreciate any suggestions for a place to stay that is inexpensive (this extra night was not in the budget) and has easy access to the airport for a morning flight. We prefer to stay and eat in local neighborhoods when traveling whenever possible. Access to a beach and windsurfing as long as we are there would be nice.

Bob

I would look at the listings at http://www.aruba.com/wheretostay/sea...s/default.aspx

It would probably come down to whether you wanted to be closer to the airport or Windsurfer's huts.

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up One night

May I suggest the Renaissance Marina Tower. This is Managed by the Marriott, so if you have points you can use them for your stay. Very close to the airport. You also have the option of using any of the amenities at the Renaissance Ocean Suites including a complimentary boat ride to the exclusive 42 acre Private Island with many activities and a Restaurant/Bar at the island!

Good luck,
    Susan

Next Aruba trip in

club arias, short distance to airport, great room's, pool. perfect for what you need!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, I have sent out a bunch of emails. It looks like the last night of carnival is not a good time to find a place to stay.

Bob