Aruba Beach

Thread: Palapaas at Surf Club

Palapaas at Surf Club

What are the new rules for the palapaas at the Surf Club?

If we know the day we want to spend at the beach - can we rent one in advance or do we have to get up early that day & get in line.

Thanks!!

If you want the same day yes you can get up with everyone else at 7, but the day you get there if you know your busy a few days you can pick the days you want. I went down on sunday a.m (we were going to be by the pool) Mon we were sightseeing and tues going in town so I paid for Wed and Thurs then Friday we sat by pool you just need to take a day off after 2 days....but still the earlier in the day you do this the better

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

So - we land on Monday - we want to spend the day at the beach on Wednesday - we can rent it the day we arrive? For the full day?

Can we get a front row palapa?? How do you know which one is yours? Do they tag them with your name or something?

Thanks!!

Yes go to hut either monday when you arrive or tues early at 7;00am. and you should be able to get one for wed.... for the full day...front row depends on how early you get there.and who may have already booked .. they will give you a ticket with your hut number on it when you go down in the monring just hang it on the hook or if its super windy which it usually is just put it in your bag nobody usually will take it your hut aslong as your stuff is there..the man down at the beach will unlock the chairs and put your towels out for you.. I think the hut is open till about 4;30 or so...(check with front desk).so get there if you can on monday.....if not early tues. and you should be able to get something. They show you a picture with all the huts I think we had 207 one day and 307 the next day... which were fine....1st couple of rows..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Is this the hut next to the lazy river - where we blow up our floats?
    One last question ~ do you have to pay for the palapas (rent) ??

Thanks!!
    Last edited by wildewoman; 02-28-2010 at 10:33 AM.