Aruba Beach

Thread: PBV Paradis Beach Villas Penthouse.

PBV Paradise Beach Villas Penthouse.

I am thinking of upgrading our 2 BR to the Penthouse at PBV....Wondering if anyone has any info or photos of the penthouse.

I know its 3 bedroom and its room 425 (I think only one)...other than that I am trying to decide if its worth the upgrade $$$

ALL OPINIONS VERY MUCH WELCOMED...PLEASE
    Last edited by billybabe3883; 12-18-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    i was IN that unit 2 years ago.
    it IS great.
    how much is the upgrade?
    if it is less than $200 for the week, i would say go for it.
    if not............naaaah stick with the 2 bedroom and you will be very happy.

honestly, you are really not in there to do much other than to sleep and to grab a bite.
    i would save the $$$ and use it on activities.......of which there are many.

PBV wants 123 per night, so roughly 850 for the week. I offered them 600 yesterday in an email and have not heard back from them.

Besides the view what is really diffferent? How big is the balcony? etc...any inof GREATLY appreciated and THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Merry Christmas

Aruba since 1979
    wow $850

we met some folks 2 yrs ago at amsterdam manor beach bar (january 09) and they were in that unit.......we met them there for drinks.

personally i would not pay it, but if you can and willing to swing it the view is MAGNIFICENT and perfect sunset view.
    the balcony was good sized and i believe there were 6 of us sitting out there.

Thanks so much Andrea....We sort of decided that if they accept the 600 that we offered we might just take it....I wonder if they are willing to negotiate?

Thanks again

Aruba since 1979
    i would guess they will not negotiate.
    you are going there easter week? if so they can get top dollar.

You must be right about them not negotiating. I sent emails (3 of them) non of which got a response....IMO I think its really rude to just not answer. They were sent to Sandra Miller at PBV as she is the person with reservations. I was referred to her from the timeshare gal at PBV.

Makes you wonder how many people really take email as a serious form of communication.
    Last edited by billybabe3883; 12-26-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    i am not trying to be a smart aleck.

when dealing with office folks in offices in aruba, i have found in "MY" experiences that there is no real grey area. things are pretty much black and white.
    as i said, this is "my experience and my perception".
    i am wondering if the person was ticked/annoyed/insulted because there was an offer? and as a result, just chose not to answer?! poor form in my opinion.

i dunno?

and.........another thing may be that due to the christmas holidays and lots of folks are taking time off, maybe the email response will come after tuesday.

do u have skype or cheap internet phone service?
    could u try calling them on tuesday?

I own unit 325 - 2 bedroom and I believe the unit your looking at is right above us. The view in our room is awesome. I have stayed in many other units at PBV but not with the view we have.

Quote Originally Posted by angv View Post
    I own unit 325 - 2 bedroom and I believe the unit your looking at is right above us. The view in our room is awesome. I have stayed in many other units at PBV but not with the view we have.
    I would trade our upcoming unit to get into unit 325...in a heart beat LoL