So if anyone knows of any good deals
    flying out of Louisville, ky ,USA
    let me know and to the people of Aruba
    we would love to come back, but it's getting
    so expensive..
    Help!!!!!!!!!!

LEENIE

Re: RE; ANY GOOD VACATION DEALS

Go on line and look around- there are some great deals right now...we are only paying $350.00 pp USAIR Bos/Aruba....Holiday Inn has a special going right now...try the Aruba Beach Club...good prices- great beach...there's always some deal popping up every week...TNT has $199.00rd.trip for January..good luck

s

I dont know of any deals, but since you have been there i was wondering about the beaches, There is a group of 8 of 6 of us friends and we want to find a place to go where the water is calm and clear and you can walk out far from the beach in the water, or perhaps sit and sip on a drink in shallow warm water. Thanks so much!

Dave

Check out Funjet out of MDW or IAD Both non stop. Then look for cheap round trip to Chicago or Washington. TNT out of Boston has a lot of good deals also. I know this sounds like going forward in reverse. but I had to do this one year myself before I got my timeshare. Now I have to just get there and that is expensive $750.00 pp R/T some how it does not add up when I look in the paper and see $1200.00 A/I 7 day trips.

Darlene Gray

If you don't already have a place to stay, I have a real nice 1 bedroom suite at the LaQuinta Resort. It is a pool side unit, just about 15 steps from your laini and your in the pool. It is a quite, relaxing low rise, close to everything. We are renting week 19, May 13th to 20th, $700 for the week. If you interested e mail me.

sunny

If you find a good airfare would you pass it on to me? Traveling from Columbus or Dayton Ohio. The best I can find for my time frame is 625.00. That is US Air. All the cheaper flights have you going out very early and not getting to the island till around 8PM, what a waste of a day. I am looking for early AM, and arriving 3-4PM. Last year we paid 465.00, things are really getting quite expensive. Wish I lived in Boston area, looks like a better rate there.

Linda

Take a trip to Baby beach by the refinery.
    It is just as you said. shallow blue calm
    water. You can walk out a city block and still be knee deep. Eagle beach is calm
    but deeper. Explor all most of the beaches
    have little or no surf. The other side of
    the island by the natural bridge is where
    the waves are. Worth a look. Take your carera. Bon Boni.

josh

In the past we have stayed at the
    LaCabana and the Tam

Both beaches are great and you would
    love them

Just don't go in the water
    on the other side of the island where
    is it desert like...the water is too
    dangerous..

Gina Soder

S
    Calm water, clear water? Answer-any pool at any resort on Aruba. Some resorts even have swim-up bars.
    When on Aruba you are at the Caribbean Sea. There will always be waves, how high, depends on the winds. The waters are clear and many shades of blues and aquas.

maria

best deal 2 bedroom suite at gorgeous costa linda beach resort ground floor pool side suite sleep 6, this is a premier suit, week 28 , aug 11-aug18 asking price 1200 dollars for the week.you can check out the resort and its rates at costalinda-aruba.com
    this room rents for about 300 dollars a nigth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast