Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: re la cabana beach resort

re la cabana beach resort

hi im staying at lacabana in sept how far is the walk from hotel to the beach are there any good restaurants close to this resort thanks
    ive been to the palm beach area but this is first time on eagle beach

Cool 5 minute walk

It is probably a 5 minute walk and you have to cross the road to get to the beach (i.e. it is not like Palm Beach where the hotels are right on the beach). As for restaurants, Madame Janette is fairly close (although you will need a cab/need to drive there). There are also some American fast food restaurants close by if you are just looking for a quick bite (If I remember correctly, I think there is a Pizza Hut and Taco Bell within walking distance of the resort).

Here http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5518721&lon=-70.05445&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2 is an aerial of the resort, road and beach.

Make sure you check out the infamous Fofoti tree at the end of the Amsterdam Manor's beach http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5545321&lon=-70.0550079&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Raf
    Dina, The beach is right across the street from the resort and literally 150 yards from the pool. It's very safe crossing the street there and usually a guard is there too. Chalet Suisse is good and there are a couple more but the names escape me. Have fun.

The beach is really close. There's a beach bar as well, therefore you won't need to go back and forth for your drink.

Chalet Suisse, Le Dome and Screaming Eagle are good close-by restaurants. (Walking distance)

And pay attention to the happy hour prices, sometimes its two drinks for one

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Don't forget Passions @ Amsterdam Manor!

Aruba since 1979
    this thread is almost 4 yrs old

LOL... I didn't realize that until you pointed it out Andrea!

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Boy, and I'm straight right now!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast