Aruba Beach

Thread: Reasonable, clean, accomodations

Aruba Surfside Marina, Clalet Swisse restaurant, walking on the beach and streets.

Red face Reasonable, clean, accomodations

My first trip to Aruba was from February 22 to February 28. Our anniversary was on February 25 and my husband got that day off work. He has been working at Valero last November and December. He had to go back from Feb 6 through March 6. His company had put him up at the Surfside Marina. We loved it there. But they have changed the accomodations that are more cost efficient which is renting a house in Santa Cruz which will house two employes at a time and spouses and the company discourages spouses from staying there. He will be in Aruba every other month this year. I am not sure when I will want to come back. I will only be able to come back if it is affordable. He has a rent a car and I don't plan of getting one. I would love to be close to the beach and don't mind walking to restaurants, etc. I would appreciate any suggestions for me to think about. I loved Aruba and would like to visit again if our budget allows. I wouldn't mind to do some cooking to save money. I just want to be with my husband. We are not in to going to clubs but I would like to visit at least one. We like to enjoy drinks together and also around other people. One week was definitely not enough time to be there. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Aruba since 1979
    my advice is to go to the timeshare websites
    many folks are renting their units quite inexpensively

ex: some units at lacabana (studios and 1 bedroooms) are being rented for less than $500 wkly

check the websites

or try TUG2.Net a timeshare users group

others will have lots to suggest i am sure

andrea

Try Sea Breeze apartments and Aruba Beach Chalets. Both have website.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Hi... i got frineds/relatives that are currently renting a house (south east end of the island)

aruba-rental-house com

the forum is not allowing me to post any URL websites

Reasonably priced accommodations.

If you haven't found accommodations yet try Buffam's Tropical Haven for pleasant, clean accommodations at reasonable prices. $395 per week in the low season, you can check out the TripAdvisor web site for guest reviews and info on web site.

Good Luck!

Buffam's is great, clean, comfortable, very nice owners. We stayed there last year with our three grandkids and Rick and Sherrie were wonderful. Their website is: www.buffamstropicalhaven.com.
    mrsgp1987
    Leechburg
    Pennsylvania