Aruba Beach

Thread: Renaissance Ocean Suite Timeshare Questions

Smile Renaissance Ocean Suite Timeshare Questions

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and in the past have gotten much information from all the post. This June I will be staying in a timeshare at the Renaissance(first time) and was wondering if there are meal plans or all inclusive packages that can be purchased? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Aruba since 1979
    WELCOMe to the aruba.com community forum!

we stay at the ren timeshare ocean suites and love it there.(we usually do interval trades)

i think the ren has the all inclusive including the island.
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonStarFish View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and in the past have gotten much information from all the post. This June I will be staying in a timeshare at the Renaissance(first time) and was wondering if there are meal plans or all inclusive packages that can be purchased? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-10-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    If you do the meal plan you have to do it your entire stay. In my honest opinion you would be missing some very fine restaurants that are within walking distance.

We stayed at the Renaissance Ocean Suites last month. Our family did not do the all-inclusive but the family we traveled with did. They liked it because they had 2 children so they could go to the breakfast buffet right there and then do dinner buffet across the street at the Renaissance Marina and/or the other restaruants at the two hotels and order a la carte. They didn't have to worry about how much they all ate and drank. It covered the food and drinks at the private island too. I think the resort lost money on them!

We went out to the restaurants right there at the Renaissance Marketplace for many meals, in addition to trying some along Palm Beach. We had the most wonderful meals at The Marketplace, every one of them. At your doorstep you have every kind of restaurant. So I guess it's up to the people in your party and whether you want to go out to the many restaurants all over the island or if you want to stay at the hotel.

Island-girl, thank you for this information. I've been trying to find this information out and to no avail. Would you happen to know how I would find out the prices or what is or isn't included? I have been to the island many times and for my family the all inclusive is the way to go. Thank you for all your input.

Aruba since 1979
    hi boston star fish

you could try emailing: LGracia@arubarenaissance.com

she handles the timeshare correspondence but may be able to point you in the right direction re: the all inclusive program

Quote Originally Posted by BostonStarFish View Post
    Island-girl, thank you for this information. I've been trying to find this information out and to no avail. Would you happen to know how I would find out the prices or what is or isn't included? I have been to the island many times and for my family the all inclusive is the way to go. Thank you for all your input.

Thank you Andrea will do!!!

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    i think you have to do a minimum of five days for the all inclusive option..you should be able to call marriott 800 number and tell them you're staying at the renaissance ocean suites in aruba and marriott representative should be able to quote you some prices or at least connect you with someone at the hotel that can..at worst when you check in to hotel at front desk they should be able to qoute you prices and book it on the spot..
    scott and tricia

Per day:
    $130 adults
    13 to 17 $85
    6 to 12 $45
    Under 6 free
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

If anyone requires a copy of the resorts all inclusive package inclusions please send me your email address via PM and I can send it to you.

The file is too large to attach here in the forum.