Aruba Beach

Thread: RIU Palace Aruba informaiton Request

RIU Palace Aruba informaiton Request

I was able to trade in to the resort for 173. Does anyone know anything about the room location or layout. It should be a 2 bedroom.

Also what is the all inclusive price and do you have to take it for the entire 7 days or can you do part of it.

Thanks,
    KT

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTraveling View Post
    I was able to trade in to the resort for 173. Does anyone know anything about the room location or layout. It should be a 2 bedroom.

Also what is the all inclusive price and do you have to take it for the entire 7 days or can you do part of it.

Thanks,
    KT
    We have a timeshare at the RIU as well. I wish I could tell you about the room location/layout, but I have no info on that. But you very rarely get a bad view from any room. It's either a pool view, an ocean view, or a Radisson view. I'm assuming that 173 would be one one of the lower levels.

As for the all inclusive price, I believe the timeshare AI rate is $60 per person, per day. For children under 12 I believe it is different, but we haven't had to deal with that since our family members are over 12. I am not sure if you can get it just for part of the trip or if you have to get it for the whole 7 days, since we have never tried it.

You might already know this, but the resort has 5 restaurants. One of them is a buffet that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and does not need reservations. For dinner, there are four others (steakhouse, italian, international, and japanese) and they all need reservations. We love all of the restaurants.

I wish I knew more about the room itself, but I hope this helped a little! Enjoy your stay!