Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dipeblnd

Thread: single night

single night

Just looking for some suggestions. We are house/dog sitting in Aruba for two weeks in September but we need a room for our first and last nights. I have tried a few smaller resorts close to where we will be staying (at Mangle Halto) but they like to have week long stays which I totally understand. We have always stayed at the Renaissance and I am okay with that but will I be better off (getting a better rate) booking through them directly or just use a travel site? or does anyone have any other single night suggestions?

Aruba since 1979
    checkout priceline for the renaissance.

What's most important to you, is it price, beach location, room comfort, or simething else.
    For value and location on Palm Beach maybe look at Holiday Inn. MVC on Eagle Beach rooms look kind of small but could be a great fit for a 1 night stay (I'm not sure of they have minimum stays).
    Renaissance would give you access to the private island, so that's a huge plus. You could always do one of the deals on priceline or hotwire where you don't know what hotel you are getting but you can specify number of stars. You might get something nice for a great deal.

Honestly the location is most important since it will be on our way on and off the island. We have stayed at the Renaissance for the last ten years so that is clearly what is most familiar but I was hoping for something smaller closer to where we are staying to make the logistics easier.

Aruba since 1979
    how about checking oout this place?
    we have friends that stayed there 3 days pre and 3 days post their timeshare.
    they stopped going to aruba for vacation as they are now aruba residents.
    http://www.arubavistalmar.com

Aruba since 1979
    duh how could i have forgotten about Club Arias?
    how about CLub Arias Bed and Breakfast?
    http://www.clubarias.com

CHeck out arubakandy's website for single nights listed for CasaDel Mar or ABC great prices
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Quote Originally Posted by truzcarla View Post
    CHeck out arubakandy's website for single nights listed for CasaDel Mar or ABC great prices
    What is the website? I will totally check it out.

just an update... the couple that we are house/dog sitting for suggested the Wonders Boutique so that is where we are staying night one and night 14. So excited... now just trying to figure out how to pack for 2 weeks...and if i can sneak my paddle board on Delta