Aruba Beach

Thread: Surf Club and Lings Question

Surf Club and Lings Question

Hi everyone. I will be leaving at the end of the month to stay at the Surf Club for the first time. I was planning on having some groceries delivered from Lings but have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm arriving on a Saturday, do they deliver on Saturdays? Their website says no deliveries on Sundays, but when they give their delivery hours they only mention Monday to Friday, no mention of Saturdays. Also, if they do deliver on Saturdays and my order gets to the hotel before I do, will the surf club hold it for me? Also does anyone know what kind of coffee pots are in the surf club? I know its a full kitchen, but is it still the typical mini hotel coffee pot with the prepackaged coffee in the filter? Or a real pot that you need real filters and coffee for?

Thanks for your help!

Aruba since 1979
    i am going to move this to the timeshare category

we have some SC timeshare owners there that may be able to answer your questions.

and copy to the "general section due to the lings question"

Quote Originally Posted by jflo11 View Post
    Hi everyone. I will be leaving at the end of the month to stay at the Surf Club for the first time. I was planning on having some groceries delivered from Lings but have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm arriving on a Saturday, do they deliver on Saturdays? Their website says no deliveries on Sundays, but when they give their delivery hours they only mention Monday to Friday, no mention of Saturdays. Also, if they do deliver on Saturdays and my order gets to the hotel before I do, will the surf club hold it for me? Also does anyone know what kind of coffee pots are in the surf club? I know its a full kitchen, but is it still the typical mini hotel coffee pot with the prepackaged coffee in the filter? Or a real pot that you need real filters and coffee for?

Thanks for your help!