Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surf club Rooms & Building Names

Surf club Rooms & Building Names

We have been assigned a unit number at the Aruba Surf Club that starts with HZ***... does the HZ mean its located in a certain wing? We have never stayed there before... would like to possibly request a different room if this is not a good location knowing we have 11 month old twins. Have no idea where this is.

Advice?

Thanks

Smile

Just call 1800Marriott and give them the reservation # and ask what veiw you have. There is ocean front, oceanside, oceanveiw, and gardenveiw. We stay there alot and I can ask the room control to help you out. If you want to e-mail me, I would need the check-in date and the res. # and I will do the best I can for you. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Hey thank you, I will just give them a call. Appreciate your help!

Rooms & Building Names at Surf club

does anyone know which rooms are the best@the surf club? our preference is an ocean view!

Aruba since 1979
    i would guess that the ocean views in the lighthouse building are the best!

We just left on Saturday and we stood in the Compass Tower for the first time.We stood in rooms-1715-1713 which are on the 10th floor great view,great sunsets.This is on the pool side which is considered ocean view.Just remember that island side rooms are even pool view are odd.
    Last edited by DANNYO; 01-23-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Where you stay really depends on what you own, rented, etc. As Danny O said, Oceanview is really a partial view of the ocean as a full ocean view is called ocean front. To get in the Lighthouse building, which is the building closest to the beach, that is called Ocean side.

So, first you need to see what you have. If you have rented from someone else you need to see what they own.

As far as Ocean view a few things come into consideration. I have friends that own Ocean View but prefer the compass building as it is a little closer and they eat lunch in their room. Another friend prefers building 3 (can't remember the name) as it is newer than the compass room.

All of the odd numbered rooms (with the exception of Ocean Front) in Lighthouse and Compass buildings do have a nice view of the pool and partial Ocean view. The third building looks over the pool straight on with the ocean behind it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Marriott surf club number room

I lost my paper for room number the side of the pool and lasz river , they all event number or not i thnk .the building spyglass ? the first building they entrance .
    need help ginette

They are all odd numbers.Pool side and lazy river

thank you Danny
    ginette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast