Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf club Rooms & Building Names

Marriott Surf Club building name

I know you have Light house the first one Spyglass and they other I stay there few time I can't remenber anyone know .
    thank ginette

Danny o
    I think I stay on that room last year ,This is last building facing they ocean where all charcoal and table are ,you almost around they entrance for the Surf Club ,was the top floor a last room .That building is compass I could not remenber I stay twice on that building love it is far from the beach that ok the view is beatifull . I need to fill up my paper for any request that wy I need the building name .thank
    ginette
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    We just left on Saturday and we stood in the Compass Tower for the first time.We stood in rooms-1715-1713 which are on Thoth floor great view,great sunsets.This is on the pool side which is considered ocean view.Just remember that island side rooms are even pool view are odd.

That would be the SpyGlass tower if you looked out directly at the ocean with the pool and BBQ in front.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

The 1st building id the Lighthouse,which is the closest to the beach.The2nd building is the Compass which is the one that has the lobby to check in.The 3rd is the Spyglass which is the newest of the three.

I have always stayed in the lighthouse building.....lets see where we will be this year.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12