Aruba Beach

Thread: surf or ocean club

surf or ocean club

Was looking into next year, love the Radisson, but was hoping to bring my daughter , so like the 1 bedroom with kitchen, love the beach, however, because i have MS hard to walk on sand, so love a nice pool, the surf has the lazy river ( which looks inviting ), however Ocean club ( looks less huge ) ( more quiet ), just starting to look at prices . Any ones feelings, as to which is their choice and why. Not big on all inclusives either, to many good places to eat

I would suggest that you stay at the Ocean Club. Ocean Club pool is much quieter and easier to get chairs. The deck area is wider and is easier to negotiate. The Lazy River is nice but from what you described, I think, the Ocean Club would serve your needs better.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Was looking into next year, love the Radisson, but was hoping to bring my daughter , so like the 1 bedroom with kitchen, love the beach, however, because i have MS hard to walk on sand, so love a nice pool, the surf has the lazy river ( which looks inviting ), however Ocean club ( looks less huge ) ( more quiet ), just starting to look at prices . Any ones feelings, as to which is their choice and why. Not big on all inclusives either, to many good places to eat
    We have stayed at the Ocean Club and own at the Surf Club so we have experienced both. The Surf Club is newer and more modern, but it is a high rise and more crowded. The facilities are similar as far as rooms but the Surf Club has a much bigger (although more crowded) pool and does have the lazy river. The beach is pretty much the same at both. I think it comes down to if you have kids they will probably enjoy the Surf Club more and if you want more peace and quiet the Ocean Club is probably the better bet. Either way you will have a great time. We are back at the Surf Club on July 5 and I can hardly wait!