Aruba Beach

Thread: Timeshares

Timeshares

Currently I have a trip planned but just realised that they have time shares that would cost less than the hotel I am paying for, the Radisson. For a $1000 or less location where would you suggest?

I was looking at the Rui Palace
    Last edited by xconcepts; 03-19-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Depending on the time of yr a timeshare rental is usually cheaper

Less than $1000 i would say lacabana, renaissance suites, caribbean palm, playa linda, paradise beach, la quinta, casa del mar, aruba beach club

The riu probably not.

So for my time frame I have found both Marriott locations, the surf club and ocean club and the La cabana. Which would be better in your opinion?

Aruba since 1979
    it is what YOU want.
    the thing that Lacabana has going for it is that they do not charge for palapas where as the other 2 do.

but, the lacabana is in the lo rise area/eagle beach which is a quieter area....some people/many people prefer the palm beach are wher there is more nightlife.

any of these could be a good choice.

myself.......i like eagle beach area
    (disclosure i am a lacabana owner.........but try to trade into iinterval and get the renaissance ocean suites which i have done for my MAY trip)

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepts View Post
    So for my time frame I have found both Marriott locations, the surf club and ocean club and the La cabana. Which would be better in your opinion?