Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traveling with a large group

Well I've been asking around for availability and quotes, I've called hotels and emailed. Just have to wait for some feedback. I did already got a reply from La Cabana:
    "Thank you for your interest, however we do not have avaibility.
    Reason why is that we are considered a sold out Resort, virtually every unit/week has an owner leaving us with very limited inventory"

Then off to the next one.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    have you tried VRBO.com or homeaway.com? we have used both for our stays in Aruba and elsewhere and have had great success. you can put in your dates, how many bedrooms you are looking for, whether villa, townhouse or condo. also the price range. then read the reviews, etc. we just rented a great townhouse at the gold coast from a terrific owner. last year we rented a condo in aruba. in other islands, we've rented using those sites. people we met last year & this year have used it and rented an absolutely beautiful villa through one of those two sites, i can't remember which one.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    also, I never go by the listed price. i usually email and ask how much and i've yet to pay the price they have quoted on their webpage. this other couple said it was listed for $2200 for the villa (5 bedrooms & a pool) and they paid $1700 for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Well I've been asking around for availability and quotes, I've called hotels and emailed. Just have to wait for some feedback. I did already got a reply from La Cabana:
    "Thank you for your interest, however we do not have avaibility.
    Reason why is that we are considered a sold out Resort, virtually every unit/week has an owner leaving us with very limited inventory"

Then off to the next one.
    You could check redweek.com for timeshare units.

each june some of our family members join us, we have close to 30, nieces, nephews, etc
    we are large, close italian family. we all stay at the occidental.
    i would check the rentals on this forum, many great deals...

Hey everyone. Happy 2012! Wow great advice from you all. I'll be checkeing out every one of them. Thanks a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12