Aruba Beach

Thread: A Two bedroom suite? A Two bedroom suite?

Junior Member Jeff of Rochester's Avatar
    Palm Beach

A Two bedroom suite? A Two bedroom suite?

Hello, we are looking for an affordable two bedroom flat for our trip in Feb. of 2011. This does not have to be all-inclusive. The high-rises that are busy and have small rooms are not what we want after visting in 2010. Am I asking for too much? Any suggestions? At this point, it seems like the Amsterdam is the only choice.
    Last edited by Jeff of Rochester; 03-22-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    Next Aruba trip in Jefe of Rochester

Aruba since 1979
    consider renting timeshares from owners?

lacabana has 2 bedroom E units or A and B or B and C units all with full kitchens
    laQuinta has 2 bedroom units
    Paradise Beach Villas has 2 bedrooms
    Casa Del Mar has them
    Divi Links Village has them
    Marriott Ocean and Surf
    Costa Linda too

check out the timeshares for rent on this site
    also got to
    and also put out your request on our site!

Condo for rent

I own a 2br, 2nd 1/2 bath condo that will sleep up to 6 and is just 200yds to Eagle Beach. If there is intrest please contact me at or call 413-244-6880

Baby Beach; Moombas; Pier behind Rad

Paradise Beach Villas

Jeff --did you get my email private message. I may be able to help you. Our resort is much more spacious than a cramped private condo inside a gate community. Let me know if you havent already 'booked' and I'll be able to give you more information.

2 bedroom

I have a HUGE oceanfront two bedroom 3 bath unit at the Occidental Grand. It sits right on the ocean on the 5th floor or higher. There is nothing between you and the sea, but palm trees and sand.

This is a VERY large unit with two huge bedrooms, 3 marble baths, 3 oceanfront balconies, a big living room, full kitchen, dining area and daily maid service.

I don't know what week you're looking for but I have the week of 2/26 booked. Rental rate is $3300 for the week. You can probably get something somewhere else for around $2000 but it won't be this big, and have this fantastic view. You'll never want to leave the suite.

email me at

Mary Alice

I would check , we just booked a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ocean view at the Marriott Surf Club for $1000 for the week there were several at Casa del mar and Costa Linda . There are many other timeshare resale and rental sites that you can get a deal on. This far out the pries are more expensive, wait until about a month before you leave and the deals start popping up.