Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: where do you stay?

where do you stay?

Looking for some ideas of things we can do in the evenings. I know there is a movie theater, and the hotel has a game room. We love to walk the dock at the marina in downtown. Any other ideas?
    Vicky

Next Trips
    1/1/12-1/8/12
    4/8/12 - 4/15/12

I love Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    check out the category FAMILY VACATIONS for some ideas

there is a water/fountain show at the mall across from the holiday inn.

Aruba since 1979
    Philips Animal Garden
    this place gets great reviews
    closed at night though :-(

Aruba since 1979
    when our son was young (he is now 25 and married) he and his buddy spent much time in the arcade/gamesroom at tamarijn and shooting pool at lacabana.

often, by the time we got back from dinner it was 8:30 or so , enough time for a little tv watching and then bed. being in the sun and ocean all day makes for exhausted children.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    when our son was young (he is now 25 and married) he and his buddy spent much time in the arcade/gamesroom at tamarijn and shooting pool at lacabana.

often, by the time we got back from dinner it was 8:30 or so , enough time for a little tv watching and then bed. being in the sun and ocean all day makes for exhausted children.
    My kids are older now too (not 25 yrs) and that was our usual nighttime entertainment too. By the time you leave the beach, shower, get ready for dinner and get back it was easily 9pm, then the boys loved to go to the games room and then off to bed. Years ago we would do mini golf or go cart racing but that is now a new grocery store!

There is glow in the dark bowling that is open during the evening or a night stroll for ice cream. If you have a car you could go to the drive-in (is that still open?). You think that you will need night time things to do but after a full day in the sun the kids are exhausted.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    Unfortunately the drive in movie is no more .
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    My kids are older now too (not 25 yrs) and that was our usual nighttime entertainment too. By the time you leave the beach, shower, get ready for dinner and get back it was easily 9pm, then the boys loved to go to the games room and then off to bed. Years ago we would do mini golf or go cart racing but that is now a new grocery store!

There is glow in the dark bowling that is open during the evening or a night stroll for ice cream. If you have a car you could go to the drive-in (is that still open?). You think that you will need night time things to do but after a full day in the sun the kids are exhausted.

Thanks all.
    Vicky

Next Trips
    1/1/12-1/8/12
    4/8/12 - 4/15/12

I love Aruba!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Heres a few more...
    Movies-downtown theatre and one at the Palm Beach mall
    Leave them in the car of the "kids club" at your hotel
    At the Renn mall there is a singer on stage near Casa Tua, and there is always lots of kids dancing, roller skating in the area
    Hooters has hoola hops for the kids up on the deck while you eat

AND...by the way, the dock marina downtown is pretty rickety...needs replacing badly. BOards bounce way to much and the whole deck area is is sad shape.

My kids love the water fountain show. They also have a bounce house and bumper boats in that same area.

Quote Originally Posted by shanb42 View Post
    My kids love the water fountain show. They also have a bounce house and bumper boats in that same area.
    http://paseoherencia.com/index.php?o...d=62&Itemid=61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast