Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where else can I look?

Where else can I look?

I might be a bit picky but I can't find a timeshare rental for the week I want- does anyone have suggestions of where else I can look?
    I use this forum and a few TS specific forums. I'm looking for mid-July, High rise area, no mandatory AI plans....

Do you think its too late for people to be posting for July 2011? Are there other forums/bb's to check out?

thanks!

redweek.com
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

I agree with Redweek.com. I have also rented from people on ebay but only highly reputable sellers and I was very careful with the transaction. Thankfully it always worked out and I have been renting from the same people for 5 years now! Sellmytimesharenow.com is also a great site and is where I actually purchsed my timeshare from. That's what I get for renting all those years...I finally bought!!! You should be able to find what you are after...Good Luck!

Occidental Rental

Hi, I have an Occidental grand two bedroom unit for rent in July. It does not require you to take the AI. I can also get hotel rooms for any date from May to December. email me at macalh@aol.com

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I have rented from arubarentals.com several times. If you check their website, you will probably be able to find something. Good luck.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    redweek.com
    agreed

I get updates from redweek and there always seem to be new rentals on there several times a week. I have never rented any - It just has never worked that I found the week I want, with the space needed at any of the places i am interested in. I had better luck going to the website of the resort I am interested in and checking out the owners forum. There were several owners who were advertising rentals for the weeks i wanted. I have noticed that when it comes to TS rentals, it seems easier to find rentals the closer you are to the dates. It also seems you can get better deals the closer you are, from people who need to rent out last minute and are just looking to at least cover their maintenance fees.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I have already mentioned arubarentals.com. Actually, this year I have rented one week through arubarentals and one through redweek for our next trip. Its really hard to get two consecutive weeks at the same resort, due to the time of year we go. We always go around President's week, which we have been told is one of the top three weeks to book. We will be moving to a different resort each week, but we don't mind that. Its a good way to get a feel for what each resort property is like.

Divi Phoenix

Hi, I have a studio unit for rent at Divi Phoenix for July30-Aug6. Can move it to an earlier week if interested. email me at jdmack64@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast