Aruba Beach

Thread: Wifi Marriott Ocean Club

Wifi Marriott Ocean Club

Has Marriott Ocean Club gone completely wifi yet? When we were there last fall it was available only in the lobby....ethernet only in the rooms.

I believe both the Ocean Club and Surf Club are still ethernet in the villas and wifi in the public areas-lobby, pool. I haven't heard anything about them going wireless throughout although it would make sense.

Banned
    What ever you do, don't purchase a weekly wifi card from Setar. What a rip-off! There was NO reception anywhere.....and I mean we drove around the island in attempt to get our money's worth out of this card. We ended up having to go to Starbucks every day to use Sushiya's wifi! NEVER AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    I believe both the Ocean Club and Surf Club are still ethernet in the villas and wifi in the public areas-lobby, pool. I haven't heard anything about them going wireless throughout although it would make sense.
    In correct info! Ocean club is completely WiFi and has been for over a year, maybe two now. It was part of the recent remodel.

I cannot speak about the Surf Club.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".