NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These Official Rules apply to the (Hungry Post) (“Sweepstakes”) being sponsored by Aruba Tourism Authority, L.G. Smith Blvd 172, P.O. Box 1019 Oranjestad, Aruba (“Sponsor”) and conducted and administered by Micstura, LLC, 9600 Escarpment Blvd. Ste 745-229 Austin Texas 78749 (“Administrator”). By entering and registering on www.aruba.com/HungryPost you are accepting and agreeing to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
1) Overview: This Sweepstakes begins on September 23th, 2016 at 12:01 am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on October 31st, 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT (“Sweepstakes period”). By entering into this Sweepstakes, you agree to Sponsor and Administrator’s use of your personal information as described in these Official Rules. All entries become property of the Sponsor.
2) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the State of Florida, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who completed the online registration at www.aruba.com/HungryPost (“Entrant”). Winner will be required to show proof of valid Florida driver’s license and valid passport at of before time of prize delivery. Valid only one (1) entry per person and email account. Identity and eligibility is subject to verification. Sponsor, Administrator and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates or promoting service providers such as The Hungry Post (collectively “Promoting entities”) involved in this Sweepstakes, and each of their respective agents, directors, officers or employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win the Prize.
3) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) round trip to Aruba for two (2) adults, that will include two (2) airline tickets from Miami/Ft Lauderdale to Aruba and hotel stay for four (4) nights for two (2) adults. The total ARV of the prize is $3,500.00. The prize include transportation from and to airports while in Aruba. Meals and beverages are not included in prize. Prize is nontransferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes arising from receipt, acceptance or use of prize (including sales, income tax if applicable). Winner will be required to fill out IRS form W-9 before receiving the prize and an IRS form 1099-MISC reflecting the value of the prize will be issued and sent to the winner as required by law.
DISCLAIMER: Sponsor makes no warranties and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, prizes are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement.
4) Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing to be conducted by Administrator between November 1st and November 3rd, 2016. The winner will be announced on November 3rd, 2016 on the websites www.aruba.com/HungryPost and www.TheHungryPost.com. He or she will also be contacted by email. The winner will have three (3) days (not including Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays) to contact Administrator and provide them with Florida driver’s license and passport. The Administrator shall have 10 days to verify the documentation. If the winner does not claim the prize in the time provided, the prize will be forfeited and Administrator may select another winner from the remaining eligible entries. Administrator will inform the winner how, when and where he or she will receive the prize. The winner will have to schedule and reserve the airline tickets and hotel stay within the two (2) months of winning and claiming the prize. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5) Cancellation: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify without notice this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, integrity, legality, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or makes it impracticable to complete. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event of tampering, and/or to disqualify any person who violates these Official Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes in the event of bankruptcy or close of business of any of the companies related with the prize of this Sweepstake. Any attempts by an individual to access any web site associated with this Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible.
6) Release: Neither Sponsor, Administrator or Promoting Entities shall be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Administrator or Sponsor, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, misdelivered, destroyed, unintelligible or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. All Entrants acknowledge that the Administrator or the Promotion Entities have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to Prize, including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
7) Limitations of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting Prize, each Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes if available.
8) Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Florida; (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees; and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. IN ANY LITIGATION ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU HERETO AND HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE THE RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LITIGATION BASED HEREON, OR ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COURSE OF CONDUCT, COURSE OF DEALING, STATEMENTS (WHETER ORAL OR WRITTEN) OR ACTIONS OF EITHER PARTY RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9) Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, sound and video recordings, statements, opinions for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now existing or later developed, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.