The PPC Poker Tour (PPC), which hosts US and destination poker events, returns to Foxwoods Resort Casino to host the six PPC Foxwoods Aruba $100,000 guaranteed events. Look for the first event February 10-11 during the annual Foxwoods Mega Stack Challenge.
The first three PPC Foxwoods will run February 10-11, March 21-22, May 11-12. These 2-day events will feature a $400 buy-in, $100,000 guarantee event. Players can buy into any of the two Day 1 sessions, which will be held at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.. The field combines the following day at 11 a.m. to crown a champion and award two $5,000 PPC Aruba World Championship packages.
The PPC Aruba World Championship runs November 2-8, 2016 at the Hilton Aruba Resort and features a $2,400 buy-in, $500,000 guarantee Main Event. WSOP Bracelet winner Ronnie Bardah and Mark Kroon will be featured pros. 2015 PPC Aruba Main Event Champion Vincent Fiozenzatook down the title this past November for $106,047 plus a $5,000 PPC Aruba package. Aristoteles Neto turned a $65 satellite at Foxwoods into $62,764 and became the 2014 PPC Aruba Champion. Robin Kazemieh from Germany won the 2013 Main Event title taking home $59,139. 2012 WPT Player of the Year Joe “Floes” Serock won the 2012 PPC Aruba and finished 3rd in 2013. Serock has over $2 million in career earnings.
Event dates for June, October and December of 2016 to be announced.
- PPC Poker Tour to host 6-events at Foxwoods in 2016
- All events are $400 buy-in, $100,000 guaranteed
- Top-2 win $5,000 packages to the 2016 PPC Aruba World Championship
- $500,000 guarantee Main Event - 2016 PPC Aruba World Championship
- Additional stops: Ho-Chunk Wisconsin, Isle Casino Pompano and Daytona Beach
- Tour sponsors: Savoy Watches, Kicker Problem, Vacation Travel Specialists, Maryland Live, Blue Shark Optics, All In Magazine & Mark Hoke Show
- Tour pros: Ronnie Bardah, Mark Kroon & Chris "Fox" Wallace