Imagine exchanging vows and celebrating an Aruba Honeymoon
on the most exotic Caribbean Island
Destination Weddings named Aruba's Eagle Beach one of the BEST Caribbean Beaches for weddings.
TOP 10 REASONS FOR GETTING MARRIED IN ARUBA
1. PERFECT WEATHER
Sunshine, warm temperatures, cooling trade winds, brilliant sunsets, and a location at southern fringe of the hurricane belt take the worry out of planning your special day.
2. SAFETY & SECURITY
Aruba is one of the safest destinations in the Caribbean. You are safe and secure at all times.
3. PERFECT NATURAL SETTINGS
Aruba provides couples with many unique and unforgettable wedding venues. While most still opt for a barefoot-on-the-beach ceremony, others prefer diverse landscapes and natural phenomena such as hidden coves, underwater reefs, hilltop panoramas, and unusual rock formations. More creative venues can include the summit of the Hooiberg and the Tunnel of Love.
4. PERFECT RESORT SETTINGS
Resorts offer a wide range of ceremony options from elegant ballroom to sandy beach. Brides can individualize their special day choosing from a wide menu of facilities and amenities at both luxury high-rise resorts and more casual low-rise resorts.
5. CONVENIENT AIRLIFT
With direct air service and hubs at major airports throughout the US, you, your bridal party and guests can easily travel to and from the island. The Queen Beatrix Airport has won international awards for facilities and services and provides pre-clearance of US Immigration and Customs on flights returning to the USA.
6. CONVENIENCES AND COMFORTS
Aruba is a modern island with fabulous shopping, state-of-the-art communications including wireless internet and world-class room accommodations with all the comforts of home.
7. ISLAND HOSPITALITY
Aruba’s people are friendly and helpful. Hotel staffs are professional and well-informed. You will be received with warmth and appreciation and handled with care all during your stay.
8. CIVIL MARRIAGES
Civil marriages are now possible in Aruba, but they must take place at the Civil Town House.
9. RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES
With some advance planning and submission of documentation, religious ceremonies can also be conducted on-island.
10. WEDDING PLANNERS
You don’t have to do it all yourself! Independent and resort wedding planners provide valuable advice about documentation and legal matters as well as coordination on the ceremony day. Every minute detail about the ceremony and reception can be arranged.
Aruba named one of the worlds TOP Honeymoon Destinations by Bride Magazine
PLAN YOUR HONEYMOON
Combine intimate indulgences with island excitement for a perfect honeymoon!
- Couples can charter a catamaran, rent a villa with unlimited golf, or enjoy a night aboard a private yacht. Some choose a spa day to luxuriate together in an aromatherapy floral bath and enjoy a heated-stone couple’s massage and a soothing chocolate wrap.
- Storybook fantasies come to life with private candlelight dinners and moonlight strolls, picnics for two, horseback rides through the countryside, excursions to lush private islands, or just relaxing together on glittering white beaches under swaying palms.
- Hotels pamper couples with luxuries such as massages and spa treatments, spacious suites with private terraces, room service and personalized attention, flowing champagne and decadent culinary delicacies, and myriad other special touches.
- A cocktail at a casual beach bar is a refreshing transition from lazy, sun-drenched days to serene or sizzling nights. Sunset and nighttime cruises depart from Palm Beach piers; hop aboard for a romantic interlude or the ultimate party with rope swing. Dance clubs, intimate lounges, all kinds of bars, pubs, and bistros, and glittering casinos buzz with excitement, as does a ride on a wild and wacky barhopping bus! Explore all the outdoor cafés, unique restaurants and popular late hour clubs that pepper both downtown Oranjestad and the high-rise strip.
- Hotels offer special honeymoon packages that may include deluxe oceanfront accommodations, room with Jacuzzi, a bottle of champagne, limousine transfers, couples massages, sauna and steam rooms, fresh-cut flowers, snorkel or sunset cruises, candlelight dinners, and much more.
Island-Wide “One Happy Honeymoon Package”
- Honeymooning couples have always received the red carpet treatment in Aruba. Now our island offers even greater amenities through its “One Happy Honeymoon” program available all throughout the year.
- Honeymooners receive a bottle of champagne in their room upon arrival, a souvenir gift from their resort, as well as a free night upon their return anniversary visit. Newlyweds simply need to identify themselves at the time of booking their resort to automatically receive the above-listed package features for free.
ARUBA WEDDING GUIDELINES
1. SAVE THE DATE
Pick your date and send out your “Save the Date” card indicating Aruba as your chosen wedding destination. (Hotel details can be furnished at a later time.)
2. MAKE IT LEGAL
Choosing to make your wedding legal in Aruba will add much more meaning to your destination wedding. A wedding planner has the knowledge and contacts necessary to make this a quick and seamless process and is the recommended option. The ease and peace of mind of having a professional handle all the paperwork is well worth the minimal additional cost.
If you still prefer to handle this on your own, contact the Civil Registry:
fax (297) 583-9160 / General e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marguerite Noel: email@example.com
Epifanio Wever: Epifanio.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SELECT HOTEL OR INDEPENDENT WEDDING PLANNER
A wedding planner will handle everything on your special day so you can be totally relaxed and carefree. Once you inform your planner of your venue of choice, he or she can proceed - provided that they have an idea of what you envision on your big day. These professionals work with reputable vendors and will handle every aspect of your ceremony and reception, fulfilling all your needs and meeting all your expectations.
SOME ITEMS TO CONSIDER
- It may be quicker, easier and more economical to print your wedding invitations at home rather than having them printed in Aruba and shipped to you.
- Having a hairdresser on your special day is a good idea; Aruba trade winds can be quite strong.
- Consult the sunset time in Aruba rather than that in your hometown.
- Keep the shipping of special favors, gifts, decorations, etc. to an absolute minimum, due to import duties and breakage.
- Local photographers and videographers have ample experience with the lighting in Aruba at sunset. Bringing your own might seem like a good idea, but keep in mind that, unless they have previous experience with photography (at sunset) in Aruba, it will be a challenge for them. You don’t want them to use your big day as their training session.
Please contact your preferred wedding planner for further assistance.