PDA

View Full Version : Jeep or Scooter rental..?

Cold in NY
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi everyone! We are very adventurous people and want to check the island out but are wondering what would be the best bet? Thanks!:confused:

Graham Flanagan
01-09-2008, 03:53 PM
If you are really adventurous, you will probably want to visit the Natural Pool as well as the other sites on the other side of the island. A scooter will not get you to the Natural Pool. As such you will probably want to rent a jeep (i.e. a 4X4) or an ATV.

:cool:

cindyo
01-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Jeep is my vote. Its fun to tool around on one. I don't recall seeing any skooters, I am sure they have some somehere, but i would feel safer in a jeep. Dust/safety/ accessability is something to think about going to the desert, beaches, downtown...

WhiteShark
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
ATVs are great but you can only take one passenger if permitted, Jeeps are great where you can have fun with your group. You have jeep tours that go arround the island as well.

tds-ken
02-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Jeeps are a whole lot safer!!!!

ArubaSalsa
02-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Don't take a scooter on the wild side of Aruba. A wrangler would be great. It's safer and cleaner. Make sure you have a good spare tire and the right tools. Take it from me... I've been a tour guide in Aruba for some years. Watch out for the sharp rocks and have fun!!!

Bryan Morris
02-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Jeeps are a whole lot safer!!!!

I second this thought.

Bryan Morris