PDA

View Full Version : The Band Equator

Terry Joz
02-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Does anyone know if the band Equator stills play's down at the dock by the Radisson? Or do they play anywhere now? Saw them last year at happy hour and had a great time.
Thanks
Terry Joz

Debbie
02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
I am pretty sure they are still there on Friday nights from 5-8 and every other Sunday at Moomba Beach next to Holiday Inn on Palm Beach. As far as where else they play, I don't have a clue, and the last I checked, their website wasn't updated with this info either, but you can check again at equatorband.com. They have another bass player and Teddy, the old bass player, has started another band called Smooth Ryddims. They play from 5-8 p.m. Wed. through Sat. at the Riu. I will be down there on Sunday and can't wait to hear the new band for the first time and also hear the Equator Band again....I love those guys! and Bugaloe's bar on the pier is so much fun!!!

Have a great time and enjoy Aruba!!!

Debbie

Debbie
02-08-2008, 04:23 PM
OOPS!!! Sorry, got the weekend on my brain here. Smooth Ryddims plays at the Riu Wed. through Sat. from 8-11, NOT 5-8.

Debbie

Terry Joz
02-11-2008, 12:38 PM
OOPS!!! Sorry, got the weekend on my brain here. Smooth Ryddims plays at the Riu Wed. through Sat. from 8-11, NOT 5-8.

Debbie
THANK'S DEBBIE
TERRY JOZ

NYer
02-23-2008, 10:48 AM
http://equatorband.com/EQBhtdocs/EQevents.html