PDA

View Full Version : Game = Name That "Eccentric" Cab Driver

topshelf
04-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello -- heading back to Aruba next week on my tri-annual trip for 2 weeks and I'm trying to locate contact information for a couple of my favorite cab drivers:

1) "Honey" -- easily recognized for his cadillac with leopard skin interior in every place imaginable, and his extensive sunglass collection (which he is always willing to share if you need an extra pair)

2) "Guy in the White Benz" -- quite simply, the cab driver in the new, white Mercedes

Both these guys always make our island commutes entertaining, particularly after several cocktails. If anyone knows their email addresses / contact information, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Liz - Aruba Lover
04-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Hello -- heading back to Aruba next week on my tri-annual trip for 2 weeks and I'm trying to locate contact information for a couple of my favorite cab drivers:

1) "Honey" -- easily recognized for his cadillac with leopard skin interior in every place imaginable, and his extensive sunglass collection (which he is always willing to share if you need an extra pair)

2) "Guy in the White Benz" -- quite simply, the cab driver in the new, white Mercedes

Both these guys always make our island commutes entertaining, particularly after several cocktails. If anyone knows their email addresses / contact information, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I used "Honey" 3x's in the last month. He has been hanging out at La Cabana. Real nice guy.

topshelf
04-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I used "Honey" 3x's in the last month. He has been hanging out at La Cabana. Real nice guy.

Thanks Liz. If you happen to run into him, could you snag a card or email address for me -- much appreciated. We usually can just tell the Marriott folks we are looking for him since they know who he is, but a number or email would be even better.

Now I just need to get a hold of Benz Guy...

Thanks.

Liz - Aruba Lover
04-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks Liz. If you happen to run into him, could you snag a card or email address for me -- much appreciated. We usually can just tell the Marriott folks we are looking for him since they know who he is, but a number or email would be even better.

Now I just need to get a hold of Benz Guy...

Thanks.

Sadly, I am now home from Aruba. Sorry I can't help.