PDA

View Full Version : Shoping as an activity- Red Sox

cindyo
05-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Fellow Red Sox fans, ( Yankee's too)
There is a great shop behind the Ren that sells Red Sox/Aruba t shirts. The shop is named I LOVE ARUBA. They offer T shirts withRed Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins logo's. (knock offs ) but they also say Aruba on them. Real nice shirts. Also, they allow you to make a free call to Boston or NY. Nice souvenier to take home.
The shop is a few doors down from Mathilde. It back up to the Renaissance marina towers and kinda faces Hong King.
GO red sox...

Amit
05-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Will they have any "I hate red sox" shirts :)

- Yankee Fan.

cindyo
05-17-2008, 09:40 PM
now Amit, you will not make yourself very popular on this site if you start on my red sox. I don't say anything bad about the yankee's, and NO, they don't have any of those t shirts. I was being nice to say that they have yankee shirts also...so, don't go down that road :) cindy:)

Arubalisa
05-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh Amit...don't mess with Cindy :eek: and her Red Sox ;). This is VERY serious business...:D DHL stinks (http://www.aruba.com/forum/f32/dhl-stinks-30430/?highlight=season+tickets)

rob o
05-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh Amit...don't mess with Cindy :eek: and her Red Sox ;). This is VERY serious business...:D

Arubalisa....don't mess with Cindy? Watch me....

Amit....so you're a Yankee fan looking for advice for your trip? Try a four hour nap mid-day in Aruba without sunscreen! That would be an unforgetable experience! :)

Amit
05-18-2008, 08:28 PM
hahaha funny thread. At this rate, I might make it out of the airport ain Aruba :). As a Yankee fan, I had to chime in little bit :).

cindyo
05-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Amit, you know this is all in fun...I was just trying to point out that that shop has great T's, and you can make a free call to NY or boston....us, Boston ! cindyo

Amit
05-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Amit, you know this is all in fun...I was just trying to point out that that shop has great T's, and you can make a free call to NY or boston....us, Boston ! cindyo

No worries cindy. I know your intentions were good. I saw some red sox related thread and since I am yankee fan, I figure I add a comment or two for fun. You guys are great and have helped me a whole lot with this trip.

Those free calls is great, I was thinking about renting a cell phone.

Zilgags
06-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Ooops...meant to post to another string. Sorry!