PDA

View Full Version : Taxis on Sunday

TT and S
05-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone-

Can anyone tell me if I will have a problem getting a taxi to the Playa Linda on Sunday morning at 430AM to go to the airport? Can you tell me how far in advance I should call or do you think it would be better to use a another type of transportation to the airport?

marc
05-19-2008, 07:03 PM
YOU CAN ORDER A LIMO SERVICE LITTLE MORE THAN A TAXI
AND THEY WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU

info@limousinearuba.com

TT and S
05-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Thank you:)
I have emailed them to ask about the prices. So we will see how comparible they are. Thanks for your response

Cyrilo Croes
06-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Taxis are abundant and there are some always standing right in front of your hotel.
Taxi drivers know where the bussiness is , they know exactly the check-inn and check-out time of all the different hotels and timeshares.
It should'nt be a problem to get a Taxi to take you to the Airport at the time you're asking, they're always there in line waiting.
You don't have to order and wait, they're always there for you,24 hrs.
Regards

ScubaBOS
06-14-2008, 09:43 AM
The driver's know when the flights are so it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't at least one waiting.

However, to be on the safe side I would ask the front desk to call and have one standing by for you.

Recently someone on PL's board said they didn't have a problem getting a taxi that early on a Sunday.