PDA

View Full Version : apology to cyrilo

cindyo
06-26-2008, 07:36 AM
I have to appologize to Cyrilo and Felix for my last post. Their past 2 posts stated bermuda, I questioned that post, and perhaps my question of it upset some people. I was not attacking anyone, merely questioning. Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way, I apologize again and hope I have not offended any members.
This is a fun, friendly site, and I enjoy being a member.

Andrea J.
06-26-2008, 08:19 AM
dear cindy and all others

you are a true class act and i for 1 appreciate your sincerity!

apologizing for a post is not easy especially when interpretations, of the post/ of one's written word is sometimes misconstrued with sarcasm, joking etc...
we all have the same purpose/goal/mission - loving Aruba and providing as much information and assistance to those that ask.
(and also too those that do not ask)

i am blessed to call you my forum friends and am honored to work with you all.

i ask you all to follow cindy's lead and take an extra thought before typing.

and who is the number 1 offender? ME and my sarcastic ways.
andrea

I have to appologize to Cyrilo and Felix for my last post. Their past 2 posts stated bermuda, I questioned that post, and perhaps my question of it upset some people. I was not attacking anyone, merely questioning. Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way, I apologize again and hope I have not offended any members.
This is a fun, friendly site, and I enjoy being a member.

Arubalisa
06-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Sometimes my sarcasm is taken the wrong way,
Thanks for your honesty. :)

apologizing for a post is not easy especially when interpretations, of the post/ of one's written word is sometimes misconstrued with sarcasm, joking etc...
and who is the number 1 offender? ME and my sarcastic ways.
andrea
I agree apologizing is not easy. :o We must remember to sprinkle our posts with "Smilies" :D to get our point across with the right meaning. ;) :)

cindyo
06-26-2008, 08:04 PM
:), that sums it up, cindyo

GUESS WHAT??

I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !

Andrea J.
06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
1003 posts as of this moment!
COOL
and how did you get that license plate thingy?
is there a site?
this license plate thing is not the $75 one is it?
thanks for the email
andrea

GUESS WHAT??

I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !

DANNYO
06-26-2008, 09:56 PM

GUESS WHAT??

I HIT 1000 posts right now, wohoo !:behappy::behappy:Congratulations on your 100th post