PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Townhome

barry
07-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Just moved in my new home at Gold Coast. What a wonderful network of people they have working for them. I never have felt so respected and taken care of after the closing of my Townhome. I also want to thank Safecomaruba for their fast and reasonable system they installed on my home. Wow I can see it from my house in the U.S. Malmok property development has really brought Aruba to the front line in quality construction.

SanNic44
07-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Barry,

Glad to hear things are going your way. Where exactly, as in what neighborhood are these townhomes?

Thanks,

barry
07-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Gold Coast Villas is in Malmok across the street from Tierra del sol. It is a very beautiful gated community check them out at www.goldcoastaruba.com (http://www.goldcoastaruba.com) . I have one of the smaller townhomes but was extremely surprised that I had a much larger yard then most. room for a nice hot tub and a BBQ. Many upgrades were included with my home. Will spend november through the end of March in Aruba I am so excited.

SanNic44
07-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Barry,

OKay, I've been by there a bunch of times but not into the community itself. Will be checking it out soon. Enjoy your place and if you have extra booze, give us a call.