PDA

View Full Version : Renting a crib or pack and play????

rosepointe
07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
We are scheduled to be at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and we have a reservation requesting a crib (I think they are using pack and plays) but we are not guaranteed one if there are not enough to go around.

Does anyone know if there is a place to rent one or purchase if we need. All of the searches for stores show designer shops for tourists. I checked with Lings and Sons and they do not have anything like this posted.

We might just bring our own but I was hoping I would not have to do that.

Thank You
Sue

Andrea J.
07-16-2008, 01:06 PM
the surf club is also related to the ocean club and to the marriott hotel itself.
there have GOT to be enough cribs/pack n plays to go around.

contact the surf club directly and ask for the conscierge desk if reservations cannot help you.

what about bringing a pack n play fro home?
andrea

We are scheduled to be at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and we have a reservation requesting a crib (I think they are using pack and plays) but we are not guaranteed one if there are not enough to go around.

Does anyone know if there is a place to rent one or purchase if we need. All of the searches for stores show designer shops for tourists. I checked with Lings and Sons and they do not have anything like this posted.

We might just bring our own but I was hoping I would not have to do that.

Thank You
Sue

rosepointe
07-16-2008, 01:34 PM
I said the same thing to our daughter but I know she is anxious and wanted to look for alternatives. She is going to look at packing her PnP but quite frankly that is a pain along with everything else they need to bring. My plan was to call today as well. I realize there are 3 properties together as we are there all the time but it is not me and I don't think they want to risk it.

Interesting that I cannot find any stores listed that we could purchase something if we need.

Thanks for the response.

Sue

Andrea J.
07-16-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.yellowpages-caribbean.com/result.cfm/Aruba/category/Department+stores/

this site may help

andrea

I said the same thing to our daughter but I know she is anxious and wanted to look for alternatives. She is going to look at packing her PnP but quite frankly that is a pain along with everything else they need to bring. My plan was to call today as well. I realize there are 3 properties together as we are there all the time but it is not me and I don't think they want to risk it.

Interesting that I cannot find any stores listed that we could purchase something if we need.

Thanks for the response.

Sue

rosepointe
07-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Spoke with Reservations at the Surf and she assurred me there is no problem. There is also a downtown baby store that sells PnP's. Seems Surf is using cribs. I am fine with this. I passed the info along and they will decide what they need to do.

It is sad with all the things people have to cart along for a baby to worry about a bed.

Thanks again.
Sue