PDA

View Full Version : Accidents--what is going on ???

danadog56
07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Cindyo- let me start this thread by saying how sorry I am you have been hurt and wish you the best in your recovery....Weird things seem to be going on.....I was our trail riding on a quad with a few relatives and friends on the 10th, the day after I got back from a long weekend visiting a friend in Florida and dreaming about Aruba....not trying to be a daredevil or anything and rounded a corner and came upon a grade I should have known I could not handle, but the pro rider in me ( in my big ego filled head that is) figured I could handle it....NOT !! Got 85% up hill, come to a stop,started to skid backwards and then flipped it. 5 days in hodpital with 8 broken ribs, newly designed nose and fracutred cheek bones taguht me I am not 15 anymore and need to quite acting lilke I am.......At home now and healing well, pride not doing as well, but when I read what happened to you Ifelt terrible....Please get better, I enjoy your comments and wanted to let you know prayers were said......
Peace....

Andrea J.
07-21-2008, 03:55 PM
holy cow i am so sorry to hear of your accident!
wishing you a speedy recovery.
ouch ouch ouch

again, i wish you well

and re: cindy and her shoulder/arm
wish you well too.
typing with one hand is difficult
hope the orthopedic guy calls you back soon

between michelle's face
cindy's arm/shoulder
my arse
=
a mess

assisterd living is tempting indeed
andrea

Cindyo- let me start this thread by saying how sorry I am you have been hurt and wish you the best in your recovery....Weird things seem to be going on.....I was our trail riding on a quad with a few relatives and friends on the 10th, the day after I got back from a long weekend visiting a friend in Florida and dreaming about Aruba....not trying to be a daredevil or anything and rounded a corner and came upon a grade I should have known I could not handle, but the pro rider in me ( in my big ego filled head that is) figured I could handle it....NOT !! Got 85% up hill, come to a stop,started to skid backwards and then flipped it. 5 days in hodpital with 8 broken ribs, newly designed nose and fracutred cheek bones taguht me I am not 15 anymore and need to quite acting lilke I am.......At home now and healing well, pride not doing as well, but when I read what happened to you Ifelt terrible....Please get better, I enjoy your comments and wanted to let you know prayers were said......
Peace....

danadog56
07-21-2008, 04:15 PM
We may have to coordinate our vacations and split the cost of a nurse to take care of one and all !!!!!

Arubalisa
07-21-2008, 04:44 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/SweetNCmarriedGal/Get%20Well%20Cards/Wishinguaspeedyrecovery.jpg

Feel better and let's hope it is not contagious.

cindyo
07-21-2008, 06:23 PM
danadog...jez, so sorry to hear about you....please take care, we're all going down the drain...i can't believe all that happened to you!!!!!