PDA

View Full Version : Average cost of a house in Aruba

Eric and Jen
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I looked and didnt see a thread like this anywhere. Im sure there has been one but I didnt see it anywhere. Im sorry if there has been. I was just wondering what the average cost of a house is in Aruba?

Tom and Karen
08-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Houses can be purchased for anywhere from $60,000 to $2,000,000. (U.S. dollar).

Depending on area, a very nice house can be purchased for under $250,000.

Check out this web site:http://www.casnan-real-estate-aruba.com/listing/index.php

We will be on the island when you are. Karen & I would be happy to give you an island tour. If iinterested, let me know & I will PM you our Aruba phone number.

Tom

Andrea J.
08-08-2008, 08:08 PM
eric do not ever be sorry for asking a question on the forum.
~ do take up tom and karen's generous offer of an island tour! i do not know them, but i do know that they are very personable posters on this and other forums and are part time residents aruba resident. they seem like nice folks.

andrea

I looked and didnt see a thread like this anywhere. Im sure there has been one but I didnt see it anywhere. Im sorry if there has been. I was just wondering what the average cost of a house is in Aruba?

sprayclosesprayextender
08-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey Eric,

That was a good question - I was wondering that myself. Been to Aruba 4 times - and in my opinion the Hyatt Ruins Del Mar is the best place to eat - if you have not been there give it a try - and sit outside by the swans...Your wife will love it.