PDA

View Full Version : Where I can find some new and different designs for wedding invitations?

jacbson
02-07-2009, 07:37 AM
In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

Angela Munzenhofer
02-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Well congrats on your daughters wedding, Through my experience in Aruba for weddings I have to say that many brides do different things, Brides go via internet and get great ideas and many other brides get a wedding website and gather all their information and send it out to all their guests - information such as save the date, what, to do in Aruba,where to go for excursions and dining and the wedding details. I had brides who had ideas as a note in a bottle with a simple photo and their invitation, so much you can do just check via internet for great ideas.
Happy planning and Congrats!!!

fignewton1414
02-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I ordered my invitations from, www.AnnesGrapevine.com (http://www.AnnesGrapevine.com) she has all of the invitations that you will find in the stores and everything is discounted 30%. I got a beautiful, classy invitation and I saved about $200. She is also very professional and replies very quickly to all emails. I was a little worried because the discount seemed to good to be true but the invitations were the same one's I had seen in the store and same quality.