PDA

View Full Version : We are back and black!!

arubamark
04-27-2009, 10:29 AM
I'll start to post tonight when I get to work! Nice meeting Arubachip, Cindyo, Robo and family. Wish we could have spent a little more time together. Maybe next time.

Andrea J.
04-27-2009, 11:16 AM
boy was that QUICK trip
we await your report
andrea

I'll start to post tonight when I get to work! Nice meeting Arubachip, Cindyo, Robo and family. Wish we could have spent a little more time together. Maybe next time.

DushiHeidi
04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome back!!! Cant wait to hear all about your trip!

Arubalisa
04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome home!

qlaval
04-27-2009, 11:29 AM
A quick trip indeed...
Let us know how everything turned out.
Welcome back!

arubamark
04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
So quick I would have sworn it was a dream until arubachip, cindyo, & robo said they saw us! I have to take their word for it.

It was a pleasant 4 days off relaxation without the kids.

ArubaChip
04-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Mark,

Welcome back! I hope you had a great mini-vacation in Aruba.

I really enjoyed meeting you and Doreen on Thursday afternoon at the Renaissance Ocean Suites. You seem like such a nice couple! I am SO grateful for the invitation to go to dinner with you guys that evening. That was extremely kind of you, and I know I would have enjoyed it. But as I said, you and Doreen deserved some quality time together by yourselves.

It was also great meeting RobO & CindyO and their family. Super nice folks!

I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Chip

cindyo
04-27-2009, 01:36 PM
arubaMarko, Sorry we didn't see you after Thursday. Missed meeting Doreen !!!!! We loved meeting you, we felt we knew you forever. Loved also meeting arubachipo. Super Guy! Love the o's??
cindyo

jollypirates9394
04-27-2009, 03:24 PM
did you go on jolly pirates

rob o
04-27-2009, 07:00 PM

Wow...back already. No matter how long you stay, it's over too soon.

Get that ticker going....when is your next trip?

arubamark
04-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Mark,

Welcome back! I hope you had a great mini-vacation in Aruba.

I really enjoyed meeting you and Doreen on Thursday afternoon at the Renaissance Ocean Suites. You seem like such a nice couple! I am SO grateful for the invitation to go to dinner with you guys that evening. That was extremely kind of you, and I know I would have enjoyed it. But as I said, you and Doreen deserved some quality time together by yourselves.

It was also great meeting RobO & CindyO and their family. Super nice folks!

I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Chip

Chip it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Maybe if you are there next April we can do dinner then. We would love it! Do you go every April?

Mark

DANNYO
04-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Welcome home,hope you and the Mrs.had a woulderful time.Get any diving in?Ready for your trip report.

arubamark
04-27-2009, 09:31 PM
arubaMarko, Sorry we didn't see you after Thursday. Missed meeting Doreen !!!!! We loved meeting you, we felt we knew you forever. Loved also meeting arubachipo. Super Guy! Love the o's??
cindyo

Yeah we got up kinda early suprisingly. Doreen missed meeting you as well. It's funny we finally get on vacation and it always seems like you find yourself rushing around a little. For us anyway! Hopefully we will be returning in April again for our anniversary so we will have to get time in for a drink or two. I had the same meeting you, it felt like we already knew eachother. You have a lovely family. Well all we can do is daydream once again.

ps - love the O's!

arubamark
04-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Welcome home,hope you and the Mrs.had a woulderful time.Get any diving in?Ready for your trip report.

Hey Dannyo! The only diving I did was into my bed after putting a beating on my body every day. Maybe when I return in November I will get a 2 tanker in! I will post a report soon. It will probably be short since it was only 4 days! But thanks for the welcome back!

arubamark
04-27-2009, 09:35 PM
did you go on jolly pirates

No Jolly Pirates! I think they would have to take out a bigger insurance policy if I came aboard!;)

ArubaChip
04-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Chip it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Maybe if you are there next April we can do dinner then. We would love it! Do you go every April?

Mark

Mark,

I usually don't go in April, as my timeshares at the Renaissance are during week 3 (January) and week 30 (July). I just happened to get a good deal on the internet this year for an extra April trip. Maybe that will happen again in the future, when a few drinks, dinner, and some good tobacco in our pipes would make for an enjoyable evening! Until then, at least we have this great Aruba forum to communicate.

Chip

arubamark
04-28-2009, 01:15 AM
Mark,

I usually don't go in April, as my timeshares at the Renaissance are during week 3 (January) and week 30 (July). I just happened to get a good deal on the internet this year for an extra April trip. Maybe that will happen again in the future, when a few drinks, dinner, and some good tobacco in our pipes would make for an enjoyable evening! Until then, at least we have this great Aruba forum to communicate.

Chip

Amen to that chip! Keep April and November in mind whenever you can sneak an additional trip in.

KATH2ME
04-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Arubamark,

Glad to read you back and had a good time, Sorry also to read about Joseph, I know you were a good customer there. Look forward to your recent trip posts

Jarubian
04-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Wrlcome back Arubamark and look forward to all your posting.

sunworshipperII
04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Welcome home, glad you had a great trip.

arubamark
05-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks everyone. I will have to opst a report shortly. It will not be lobg since the trip was short and all we did was eat up the sun rays and drink a lot of Balashi's but I'll see what I can come up with.;)

Thomas
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Your back and we are waiting to go.

Greetz from Thomas (Belgium)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;405/st/20090717/e/Vacation+on+Aruba/dt/6/k/3059/event.png