PDA

View Full Version : The Village "Lifestyle Center"

JeffFwa
05-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know anything about the new shopping center across from the Radisson?

cindyo
05-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Heard a few rumblings about it in April. One of the restaurants that we liked, and that has moved a few times, La Tratoria, is going to be in the new mall. Also heard Casa Tua is going to open there.

margaret wever
06-14-2009, 09:51 PM
The Village houses: Cactus Jack (BBQ), Chino Latino and Papillon (French Caribbean, by the Taste of Belgium family). Stores include Trotamundos, Beauty and the Beast, a wine shop and store that sells art. Red Sail Sports also has something there.

margaret wever
07-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Sorry, La Trattoria El Farro Blanco is not moving, it is still next to California Lighthouse.

Heard a few rumblings about it in April. One of the restaurants that we liked, and that has moved a few times, La Tratoria, is going to be in the new mall. Also heard Casa Tua is going to open there.

margaret wever
07-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Casa Tua Mediterranean is opening in Palm Beach Plaza, other Casa Tua restaurants are the "original" (my fave) next to Fishes and more and Salt and Pepper and Casa Tua Barcelona, downtown above San Marina shoes/Tous

cindyo
07-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Sorry, La Trattoria El Farro Blanco is not moving, it is still next to California Lighthouse.

Margaret, I must have the name confused. Its that one that was behind Renn marina for a while on a side street, then moved to that new building, 2nd floor, across from Senor Frogs. It was italian, and very good. Do you know the name??? and/or its status.

Liz - Aruba Lover
07-22-2009, 11:04 AM
Margaret, I must have the name confused. Its that one that was behind Renn marina for a while on a side street, then moved to that new building, 2nd floor, across from Senor Frogs. It was italian, and very good. Do you know the name??? and/or its status.

I think you mean La Terraza restaurant. It closed last year. Though It was not a Italian restaurant.

cindyo
07-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks Liz for your wealth of food knowledge...LOL, I was thinking it was italian because thats what I used to have there.