PDA

View Full Version : It's Countdown Time

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

lindabeggs
01-30-2008, 11:01 AM
Just 22 More days and we will be coming back to our home away from Home.
It will be great to see all our friends at the Renaisance beach tower. We will be there for 2 weeks. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

cindyo
01-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Lucky you......have a great time

sagman17
01-30-2008, 10:50 PM
we will be back in paradise in 10 days..yipee...

EHampite
01-31-2008, 06:05 AM
2 more wake-ups!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif

Kingpin
01-31-2008, 07:06 AM
Just 35 day and then it's 4 weeks of doing nothing in the sun :D

Terry Joz
01-31-2008, 12:32 PM
Leaving May 16th!! Can't wait
Terry Joz

waytow
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Enjoy your trip....ours is just right around the corner!!:)

cindyo
02-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Ah yes, Feb. vacation is now almost over and I must admit its been very boring Oldest daughter is taking drivers ed for the week, "crash course" and youngest is complaining of being bored at home.
HOWEVER, I keep telling them to think how lucky they are to be going to aruba in 50 days....I started buying all those little sample sizes of stuff at CVS and throwing them in box, sorting thru clothes, thinkin about buying new flip flops, looking at Liz's pack list...these things will get me thru this cold and boring time.
We talk on the phone with relatives and get excited about our "schedule of restaurants to visit", about our depalm sunset sail, kids playing bingo, our upcoming croquet tournament, it all adds to the excitment of going.
Everyone in our group got for a gift this year a croquet set. Each person is required to bring thier mallet and a ball, and one wicket in their suitcase. Thus, the tournament at Renaissance begins. New rules include, a drink in one hand, the mallet in the other...We're trying to figure out how to get ArubaToday to take our pictures...stay tuned....
So, all there going soon, have a great time, I can picture your vacation...

janlel
02-21-2008, 10:23 AM
38 days and counting here! Seems like only yesterday it was 54 days! Sad that it seems that at this time of year my husband and I wish our lives away just to get back to Aruba, but I suppose that's natural!

Lewny1
02-21-2008, 10:35 AM
9 days and counting for me!!!!!

janlel
02-21-2008, 10:36 AM
9 days and counting for me!!!!!

Wanna switch places? :D ;)

can't stay away
02-21-2008, 02:39 PM
47 days. 19 degrees out today!!!!

Iluvrum
02-21-2008, 06:19 PM
7 days and 12 hours from now it'll be wheels up!!:p

got my hair cut/colored today, bought another pair of flip flops, and trying to get the house clean (which isn't a chore when you know WHY your cleaning it!) altho, since this is a girls only trip, it won't be clean when I get back :mad: but hey, how can I complain???!!:D

Arubalisa
02-21-2008, 06:27 PM
A cold day here in Georgia, but with much needed rain. There are many fortunate people in this thread. ;) Now I will check my ticker. Will summer ever come? :rolleyes:

uncle dave
02-22-2008, 04:19 AM
Leaving Dulles @ 8:40 Am Sat; Packed And Ready !!!!

janlel
02-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Snowing here in Cambridge, MA, and I'm sick of it and wish I was on the beach with a drink in hand! :mad:

wildewoman
02-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Pouring rain here & 44 degrees. My Google ticker tells me in about 3 months I'll be enjoying 86 degree weather!!

I can not wait!!
Linda

Terry Joz
02-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Snowing all morning here on Long Island, NY!!
Wish I were drinking slippery monkey's at the Marriott pool bar!!
Terry Joz:D:D:)

palmtre2
02-22-2008, 01:00 PM
30 days for us ........I think I'll pull the suitcases out of the attic soon. I'm sooo ready and DD is always keeping us updated on the countdown!!!!

arubaed
02-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Looking out my window and there's nothing but snow,can't wait I have 30 more days till we hit the beach.

KATH2ME
05-03-2008, 09:07 AM
hi everyone, thanks for all the help...finally booked the trip, had a great air fare out of EWR on Continental, was afraid I would loose it, if I didn't act quickly.. so am going 11/12 -11/20, staying at Radisson, I can't wait. Will be checking back here from time to time for help, because this is my first Aruba Trip and everyone here as been so helpful... just thought I would share my happiness :cool::D:p

KATH2ME
05-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Arubalisa, I know you told me how to do the countdown thing at the bottom and I thought i had, but obviously didn't do it right, have to try and play with that again. Thanks.

Arubalisa
05-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Using the Countdown thingie (http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/using-countdown-thingie-27957/)
Check this thread and if you still need help let us know.;) I think the key is to remembering that you need a signature first. :)

Rose
05-05-2008, 05:57 PM
You are going to love the Radisson. Make sure you ask to stay in the Aruba Tower. Thats the main building. We stay there every year and I cry everytime we leave. We have made friends with so many of the employees and truely miss them when we get back home. have a great time. We are leaving the 24th of this month. I can't wait!!!!:behappy:

KATH2ME
05-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Rose,

I did request the Tower, because of suggestions that I rec'd here also, thanks. Leaving on the 24th, well have a great time, give us a update when you return. Will be my first trip to Aruba, so am always looking for " not to miss or do things " and of course good places to eat ( we like italian and steak )

eileenberk
06-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Getting ready for my July 31st trip! Anything new and exciting since last November? Anyone out there with special powers, how about helping me get my 19 year old daughter back on a plane so she can come with us this time!:(

cindyo
06-30-2008, 07:00 AM
OMG, I will send my teens along with you if she doesn't want to go....LOL...
Who would turn down a trip like that, sun, food, relaxing....Ahhh, can't believe she doesn't want to go !!!!:)

eileenberk
07-02-2008, 10:56 PM
oh she loves Aruba! Just having plane aniexty! For some reason CO and AA have decided to make travel to Aruba as difficult as possible. I'm not sure why the airfares and the flights have gotten so out of hand

Arubalisa
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure why the airfares and the flights have gotten so out of hand
3 simple words...:D price of oil...:eek: ;)
Airlines & Airfares (http://www.aruba.com/forum/f33/)

SPIDERMAN
07-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Well, it's that time once again to begin my annual countdown. This will be our 10th year in a row and it never gets stale in Aruba. We are leaving 8/15 for two weeks at the Marriott Ocean Club. Looking forward to seeing our adopted families from New York and Pennsylvania. Once we're together we pretty much take up a large section of the pool area. I have not brought my tennis racquets the last couple of years, but I might bring them this time. Marriott has a great deal for owners and it's called TLC aka The Luggage Club. You can send your luggage ahead and avoid checking the luggage at the airport. Of course there's a price and we are seriously thinking about usings its' services this year.

arubamark
10-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I have been working very hard on getting myself in shape for Aruba this year. I'm not talking about the gym or diet, I did that kind of stuff when I was in college playing hockey! My workout consists of bringing my alchohol tolerance up. To achieve this goal, I have been drinking beer and rum & cokes for a couple of weeks now. I think I am almost at my at my peak. I have another 11 days to go before I can put all my hard work to the test. I will let you know how I did. :D:D

danadog56
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
:):):)Well, when I get there on November 9th and see some crazy American roaming around aimlessly I will know it's you and point you in the direction of the airport.........trouble is I will then have to depend on someone to return the favor for me when I'm due/overdue to go home...LOL !!!:behappy:

arubamark
10-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank's for having my back. Maybe someone will post that can return the favor to you when you are down there.;)

final4
10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
3 days to go!!

cindyo
10-06-2008, 07:14 PM
marc..good luck on your testing...hope it doesn't involve driving...
Wow, 11 days togo, we'll all want a report. Are you bringing your laptop so you can post from pool side for us? I won't say have a good time yet, but will wait until your time gets closer...cindyo

arubamark
10-06-2008, 10:57 PM
marc..good luck on your testing...hope it doesn't involve driving...
Wow, 11 days togo, we'll all want a report. Are you bringing your laptop so you can post from pool side for us? I won't say have a good time yet, but will wait until your time gets closer...cindyo

There will be no laptop....sorry! I am a network/systems engineer so part of my vacation is to get away from computers. I will be checking email though, so I will report. There will be no driving involved so thanx for the concern.;) I am getting stoked for our trip this year.:D

johnyraz@live.com
10-07-2008, 02:14 PM
hey man good call, i been drinking beer the last 2 months when drinking. Time to switch it up, i will be there in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I guess straight jack should blast up my tolerance. Man u got me excited, i might have to start tonight, maybe get tuned up on rum and watch the Debate....

arubamark
10-07-2008, 03:23 PM
hey man good call, i been drinking beer the last 2 months when drinking. Time to switch it up, i will be there in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I guess straight jack should blast up my tolerance. Man u got me excited, i might have to start tonight, maybe get tuned up on rum and watch the Debate....

amen to that! I leave on the 17th just going for one week. You have 2 weeks, very nice! You can defiately do some damage with 14 days! I did some damage last night to a bottle of Goslings rum. Have fun on your trip bro, post when you get back.

danadog56
10-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Glad you two (arubamark and johnyraz) will not be there together.....I would have to worry about getting both of you to the airport then..:doh::doh:.!!!! But do me a favor and leave some rum on the island for me.......be kind and share....:D:D

arubamark
10-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Glad you two (arubamark and johnyraz) will not be there together.....I would have to worry about getting both of you to the airport then..:doh::doh:.!!!! But do me a favor and leave some rum on the island for me.......be kind and share....:D:D

Yeah that might be a dangerous combination. There might be a shortage of rum by oct 24th but I would never leave you totally dry.;) I don't get out of control since the kids came along. :)

Johnnsusan
10-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Mark, ditch the Goslings. I've got a bottle of Ron Zacapa Centario 23 to crack open! Be down there the same time as you......cheers!

arubamark
10-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Mark, ditch the Goslings. I've got a bottle of Ron Zacapa Centario 23 to crack open! Be down there the same time as you......cheers!

I have never had that! I usually drink Tommy Bahama Rum which is made by Grey Goose or Sailor Jerry Rum. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one! Have a great trip. I just read up on the Ron Zacapa, it sounds very impressive. Actually just what I was looking for, a sipping rum on the rocks without anything else in it. Thanks for the recommendation!

danadog56
10-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I agree, that sounds great...may have to buy a bottle, pour some on the rocks and sit and read the forum....and of course wish for these last 32 days to go faster and get me to Aruba !!!!!

arubamark
10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
I agree, that sounds great...may have to buy a bottle, pour some on the rocks and sit and read the forum....and of course wish for these last 32 days to go faster and get me to Aruba !!!!!

Now you're talking! Maybe it's good we are going at different times, none of us would make it to the airport.:eek:

hawaiianmoonlight
10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Too bad my husband, Dave, & I won't be there til Dec.7th. We 'd love to hang out and R-E-L-A-X! Our 2 boys are in college and our daughter just started to drive. Aruba+good times= Ahhhh!

arubamark
10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure how much relaxing we will be able to get in considering we have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. But then again my parents go with us so we will get some alone time to soak up the sun and Pina Coladas!

danadog56
10-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Now you're talking! Maybe it's good we are going at different times, none of us would make it to the airport.:eek:

Mark, I think you are right...we might do some serious damage to our kidneys and liver if we all got together and drank for a week...although now that you mention it...I do that all by myself !!!

Nautimicpl
10-12-2008, 10:44 AM
We arrive Sunday, October 19th thru Sunday, November 2nd at the Lacabana and are conditioned and ready also! Our 2nd week will include a couple who will have their 1st Aruba experience.:behappy:

Andrea J.
10-12-2008, 11:06 AM
we arrive at marriott for 1 night oct 22
then
7 nights lacabana oct 23 - 30

hope to see any of you at amsterdam manor happy hr on eagle beach on oct 27 5 to 6 pm

~Amy~®
10-12-2008, 11:54 AM
we arrive at marriott for 1 night oct 22
then
7 nights lacabana oct 23 - 30

hope to see any of you at amsterdam manor happy hr on eagle beach on oct 27 5 to 6 pm

Maybe you could all try out the new webcam at Amsterdam Manor's beach and wave to us poor saps sitting at home. :D It was working well this week but it's 'down' right now - think they're still working the bugs out. So hopefully it'll be up and running again by the 27th. I'll post the link once it's back up so you know where to stand and wave! ;)

gretch
10-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Ha-ha! I'll wave to everyone. 13 days to go!!! Our 2 girls, age 8 and 4, are staying home this year so there will be plenty of partying...especially if the Sox are still in it, which they will be!!!!

GO SOX!!!!!

Bill
10-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Got 46 days to go. Man oh Man I need my fix!!!!!

arubamark
10-13-2008, 08:35 AM
ok here it is Monday morning, just got in to work! I leave this Friday, luckily I only work a 3 day work week so all I need to do is get through today, tomorrow and Wednesday. I am already in vacation mode. I started some packing this weekend in between my honey-do list chores. Trying to get everything done before we go, pool closing, irrigation winterization, general fall clean-up. So basically all I got packed was my bathing suits, t-shirts and shorts which to be honest is good enough for me. I will finish packing tonight hopefully if I am not to tired. 4 Days to go before our BBR to the Renassaince!!!

johnyraz@live.com
10-17-2008, 10:44 AM
man, do i need this trip or what. I have been working my butt off for the last 12 months like nobodys business. I just wanna drink and drink. I am pumped, 8 more days to go.:D

love aruba 99
10-17-2008, 10:55 AM
man, do i need this trip or what. I have been working my butt off for the last 12 months like nobodys business. I just wanna drink and drink. I am pumped, 8 more days to go.:d
me too 11 long long days left to wait:):):)

johnyraz@live.com
10-17-2008, 10:57 AM
love aruba,where ya stayin?

love aruba 99
10-17-2008, 10:59 AM
love aruba,where ya stayin?
manchebo beach resort then casa del mar

johnyraz@live.com
10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
sounds awesome

gretch
10-17-2008, 11:23 AM
8 more days for me too!!!!!!!

GO RED SOX!!!

hstvns
10-17-2008, 12:07 PM
23 days till Tamarijn. Yipeeee!:cool:

Joycee
10-17-2008, 12:24 PM
28 days to go - staying at the Hyatt!

gretch
10-17-2008, 12:26 PM
LaCabana for me!

Bill
10-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Not as close as the rest but still ecstatic , 41 days for Lacabana.

cthcarol
10-17-2008, 12:47 PM
17th trip coming up in 48 days!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

gretch
10-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Not as close as the rest but still ecstatic , 41 days for Lacabana.

That's ok, more time for things to get back to normal. LaCabana sent me this email yesterday...

"We did have quite some rain from Omar, but we can say that we are blessed because Omar formed after the storm passed us. A lot of sand on the beach was taken by the high waves and a lot of seaweed thrown out. Now that the weather has come back to normal, the current is busy putting sand back little by little. We cleaned up the beach this morning and will continue with this until necessary. Hopefully we do not have to put additional sand but will if it takes too long to come back. We had a great sunny day today and we look forward for more tomorrow."

love aruba 99
10-17-2008, 12:56 PM
That's ok, more time for things to get back to normal. LaCabana sent me this email yesterday...

"We did have quite some rain from Omar, but we can say that we are blessed because Omar formed after the storm passed us. A lot of sand on the beach was taken by the high waves and a lot of seaweed thrown out. Now that the weather has come back to normal, the current is busy putting sand back little by little. We cleaned up the beach this morning and will continue with this until necessary. Hopefully we do not have to put additional sand but will if it takes too long to come back. We had a great sunny day today and we look forward for more tomorrow."
THAT WAS GREAT OF LaCabana TO SEND YOU THAT EMAIL:thumb:

johnyraz@live.com
10-17-2008, 01:02 PM
like it said, i am already packing

Bill
10-17-2008, 01:06 PM
like it said, i am already drunk

Thats not a bad thing:thumb:

hawaiianmoonlight
10-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Every morning when I get up all I think about is how great the blue water will look, how nice the sand will feel between my toes and how gooooood it will be to not have to be somewhere at sometime! :thumb:

patty7362
10-19-2008, 11:16 AM
27 days for me...

arubamark
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Me and wifey plan on doing a trip to Aruba in the beginning of April for our Anniversary! Just the 2 of us! What days will you be there, maybe we can plan our trip when we know some others from here will be there. We are just going for 4-5 days.

cindyo
11-05-2008, 12:30 PM
We are there for the 2 weeks involving Easter...there's 21 of us this year, wk 15 &16..cindyo

arubamark
11-05-2008, 02:00 PM
That's right. What are the dates you and your group will be there?

cindyo
11-05-2008, 03:44 PM
We will be there Good Friday at 2 ish, and will be there the 2 weeks. I wanta say its April 10th, as I don't have the calendar in front of me.

rob o
11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Me and wifey plan on doing a trip to Aruba in the beginning of April for our Anniversary!

Me and wifey will be there 4/10/09 at 3 PM and will stay until 4/24....mid-day.

We've got Bully reserved, so... don't even think about it if you arrive the same day!:D

You romantic....renew your vows like CindoO (wifey) and I did this past April!

arubamark
11-05-2008, 06:54 PM
We will be there Good Friday at 2 ish, and will be there the 2 weeks. I wanta say its April 10th, as I don't have the calendar in front of me.

I think that falls on where we wanna go, cool! I will keep you posted.

cindyo
11-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey mark...Bully is ours, and his brother in law in for my niece and her family...they can come back and get you depending on what time you come in. We'll see you at the pool, we're the large obnoxious group under the red sox, patriots and celtics flags off the porch, 3rd floor...cindy & rob

arubamark
11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Flight should be different times but we might come in on your second week I will let you know. Sorry but I already paid Bully off plus he has Balashis to deliver to me.:D:D:D Loud obnoxious group huh? I should fit in perfectly.;) Looks like you are calling for a sports showdown. I will have to bring my Devils, Yankees, and Nets jerseys and banners. As for football I am a Tampa Bay Bucs fan. There is no better stadium then the Raymond James. There's a pirate ship there that blasts off cannons how cool is that. Never been there but the super bowl is being hosted there this year. I might have to go. Well since that is your week and not mine I will let you have your fun I will leave all my stuff for next Thanksgiving.:cool: I had someone get back to me today with both of thoses weeks you are going room 2113 I think. I will keep you guys posted.

Bill
11-06-2008, 02:25 PM
HMM, sounds like it may be a good time to go.

arubamark
11-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Gitr done........

rob o
11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
150 days to go!

....on New Year's Eve the real countdown (100 days) will begin! What a way to avoid any post holiday blues!

~Amy~®
11-11-2008, 07:39 AM
I will probably be there around mid to late April. Not sure of exact dates yet but it will definitely be after Easter when it's less crowded.

rob o
11-11-2008, 08:21 PM
I will probably be there around mid to late April. Not sure of exact dates yet but it will definitely be after Easter when it's less crowded.

~Amy~® .....get that trip ticker going!

aruba here I come
03-02-2009, 11:21 AM
its snowing since last night here. I just keep reminding myself that aruba is in 19 days!!!!

fattypatty
03-02-2009, 11:30 AM
i too will be there shortly....6-8 inches of snow here.

ccinhbg
03-02-2009, 12:03 PM
24 days to that beautiful blue water!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

hockeymom
03-02-2009, 12:36 PM
14 days!!! Looking out at the 10 inches of snow we got overnight and can't wait to feel the hot Aruba sun and feel the warm Caribbean ocean - yippee!!!!

debrn
03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
This may not be the correct site to ask this question, but, can anyone share with me how to add the countdown ticker I see on many posts. I've tried, no luck. Thanks. Deb

ccinhbg
03-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I inserted into the message section under my profile. Not sure if that was the best or easiest way but it worked.

ccinhbg
03-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Patty,

Don't have much snow here in the part of Pennsylvania we're in but it's cold as heck and the wind is blowing like crazy. I have a shot of Lacabana's pool area up my calendar and it looks sooooo inviting. Can't wait. Looks like we'll be there aorund the same time as you.

Snidely
03-02-2009, 04:28 PM
It's getting close enough that I can almost smell the air as I exit the airport an see Bully waiting for us!:)

fattypatty
03-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Tnbelle....go to tickerfactory.com and make ur own countdown tracker by following the instructions then copy the bb link and paste it under the signature section on ur account u have to go to customize profile then click on edit signature

Arubalisa
03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Or...depending on which type of counter you prefer...
How to: Place A Countdown Ticker In Your Signature (http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/how-place-countdown-ticker-your-signature-32390/)

Arubalisa
03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
It's getting close enough that I can almost smell the air as I exit the airport an see Bully waiting for us!:)
Joe, where are you and your dw staying this year? Cannot wait to hear all about it.
Tell Bully Arubalisa and family say "hello". :)

Snidely
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Joe, where are you and your dw staying this year? Cannot wait to hear all about it.
Tell Bully Arubalisa and family say "hello". :)

Lisa, we're at the Tam again. There is a fairly large number of guests that return every March. It's almost like a family reunion and our only common link is Aruba/Tam. Best of both worlds. If we want to be by ourselves, ok. If we want to gather with friends, can do that also.

St Pat's Day in the Bunker Bar is an unbelievable event followed the next day by Aruba Flag and Anthem Day.

I have a ne camera this year so hopefully I'll figure it out and post some photos and/or video.

I'll definitely give your regards to Bully.

Arubalisa
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I have a ne camera this year so hopefully I'll figure it out and post some photos and/or video.

I'll definitely give your regards to Bully.
Congratulations on the new camera. We will look forward to seeing and hearing especially about the beach conditions.

Happy Saint Paddy's day in paradise. ;) :) Safe travels to you and dw.

StThomasWedding
03-03-2009, 11:23 AM
We'll be there soon as well. Can't wait as we're just a little tired of the cold.

corona
03-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Our trip is one month away, and we're up to our knees in snow right now. I love the snow, but nothing makes a trip to Aruba more exciting than when you're bundling up when the weather is in the teens and the wind is biting at your face. Can't wait!!!!

beckybnott
03-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Im taking the two youngest girls 13 and 14 to Aruba, they've been one other time, and so their excited to go back and visit Andrea at the Tam, and Of course everyone else I know.. Im taken a friend this year, her first time in Aruba.. I'll be going back in September or October this year.. Was just there in September for 18 days, always have a great time.. We see tons of people that we've seen every year before. My tenth trip, hopefully there will be many more...

Becky Have fun everyone I got my tickets for $266 roundtrip from Boston, "what a deal"

rob o
03-30-2009, 10:12 PM
CindyO and Rob O are almost ready to go. 10 days and counting
We had an alarm system installed over the weekend....intruders beware! Nice feeling of comfort having that in before we go. We had thought about getting one for 20 years and finally did it.

It even tells us if there's water in the basement....let's hope we never test that!

Outdoor chores all done. Hot tub drained, lawn fertilized. Finished daughters taxes (ours done by end of January). Tomorrow will pay all April bills. About 60% packed.

Now, if my day job workload would just cooperate!

Arubalisa
03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Woo Hoo! Off to a running start...

Our alarm company is coming to give us a price on an upgrade this week.

They are well worth the security even more so when you are out of the country. ;)

Sad to say, but these are tough times. :(

rob o
03-31-2009, 05:28 AM
:):):) 9 days! 9

Arubalisa
03-31-2009, 08:36 AM
It is a beautiful morning in AUA. :)

Andrea J.
03-31-2009, 09:22 AM
GREEN with envy.
Have a wonderful vacation.

danadog56
03-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Very jealous....have a wonderful time !!!!!

arubamark
03-31-2009, 11:16 PM
22 for us, see ya there at the pool bar! Hopefully between the flight and BBR I should be staggering a little bit.:D:D:D

rob o
04-01-2009, 06:43 AM
8 :D:);):p:cool::D:):p

rob o
04-04-2009, 12:23 PM
8 7 6..... 5 days!

cindyo
04-04-2009, 08:05 PM
The suitcases that are packed are lined up in the dining room. Bought one new one at Sears to "fill the gaps", and the freaking thing already broke, the top handle pulled out at 49 lbs...so back it goes. I think we are taking 6 suitcases which is a big drop for us, usually it is 8 or 9. We're trying to cut down. We laugh as we will carry down over 300 lbs of stuff.
New additions to our pack list are; small hand pump for the tubes, flasks and a Celtic's flag. For those who will be at the Renn. we are the room that hangs the Red Sox, Pat's and Celts flags off the balconey....

Randi
04-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Cindy and Rob,
Have a great time in Aruba....wish I was going with you!:) Tell Bully I say "hi":D!

BTW, you take way too much stuff!:doh: You don't need all of those suitcases!!!!

love aruba 99
04-05-2009, 10:16 AM
HAVE A GREAT VACATION :):):):behappy::behappy::plane::plane:

rob o
04-06-2009, 04:36 AM
5 4 3!
:) :) :)

rob o
04-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Cindy and Rob,
Have a great time in Aruba....wish I was going with you!:) Tell Bully I say "hi":D!

BTW, you take way too much stuff!:doh: You don't need all of those suitcases!!!!

HAVE A GREAT VACATION :):):):behappy::behappy::plane::plane:

Very jealous....have a wonderful time !!!!!

GREEN with envy.
Have a wonderful vacation.

Thank you all!

Arubalisa
04-06-2009, 02:04 PM
About 60% packed.

Now, if my day job workload would just cooperate!

Finished packing yet? Job cooperating? Hope so! :D

arubamark
04-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Hey guys I didn't want to miss out without saying have a safe flight! Enjoy your time we will see you the last week by the pool! We look forward to meeting everyone!

DANNYO
04-06-2009, 03:37 PM
:behappy:Rob,Cindy,and family,
Have a wonderful vacation.Eat drink,and be careful with the sun...ENJOY...

danadog56
04-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Well....looks like this time tomorrow you should be in beautiful AUA !!!!
Jealous beyond belief.......have a wonderful time !!!!!! We will be waiting for your report!!!!

rob o
04-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Finished packing yet? Job cooperating? Hope so! :D

Job is driving me crazy....and I'm driving my co-wirkers crazy with delegating assignments. They're as anxious for me to go as I am to leave!

Hey guys I didn't want to miss out without saying have a safe flight! Enjoy your time we will see you the last week by the pool! We look forward to meeting everyone!

See you in AUA!

:behappy:Rob,Cindy,and family,
Have a wonderful vacation.Eat drink,and be careful with the sun...ENJOY...

Thank you thank you

Well....looks like this time tomorrow you should be in beautiful AUA !!!!
Jealous beyond belief.......have a wonderful time !!!!!! We will be waiting for your report!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be in work....:( Leaving Friday AM:)

Thanks!

rob o
04-08-2009, 07:10 AM
2 days!

:) :D :cool:

taxidriver
04-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Do you want a cold balashi at the arival.....

Randi
04-08-2009, 08:20 AM

;) I know who you are? Hi, there!!;):D

DushiHeidi
04-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Have a safe, fun, and wonderful trip! Take lots of pics so we can drool over them when you are back!

Arubalisa
04-08-2009, 10:55 AM
:plane: Have a terrific time O' family. :behappy:
Hopefully you will be posting "live" from the scene. :camera: :)

What restaurants are on your list? :confused:

We are beginning to think of a list for our "off property" dinners :D....ALWAYS looking for ideas.

cindyo
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi,
We'll definately post with rob's computer. He has to bring it for work stuff unfortunately.
Dinners are scheduled for; TOMAS, LGsmith, Handicurai, Giannis, El guacho, Pinchos, Hard Rock, Iguana Joes, Hooters, Aquarius, Bucaneer( working on that), Passions BB,pizza delivery, burger King... and whatever hits our fancy. Bags are weighing in at 49.5, how in God's name do we own so much stuff to bring?? Dog to the kennel tomorrow, Kate to the foot dr. for a hit of cortizone in her heel, AND IT GOES ON AND ON....tHANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES...
CINDY

rob o
04-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Bully....one Balashi would be great (only one, please...I'll switch to Rum at Renaissance)

I have to have a photo that I can show to ArubaMark!

We look forward to seeing you Friday! Thanks!

rob o
04-08-2009, 12:27 PM
....and continued "Thanks" for everyone's well wishes!

danadog56
04-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey, do you have an extra bag that I can hide in and go along for some R&R ??? I'll be happy to pitch in !!!!
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:nx2Rb6hCOzGcAM:http://www.beloblog.com/KHOU_weirdworld/suitcase29.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.beloblog.com/KHOU_weirdworld/suitcase29.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.beloblog.com/KHOU_weirdworld/&usg=__G_hEzyAERCcPaekWwxOVnFwdbHM=&h=300&w=400&sz=20&hl=en&start=23&tbnid=nx2Rb6hCOzGcAM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpeople%2Bstuffed%2Bin%2Bsuitcases%26n dsp%3D21%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4DKUS_enUS305US305%26 sa%3DN%26start%3D21)

DushiHeidi
04-09-2009, 07:22 AM
One of my good friends is a waiter at LGSmith. Ask for him as your server! His name is Giordino. You'll love him! He will have you smiling the entire dinner!!!

cindyo
04-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Will do ! Will he know who DushiHeidi is or do you have another name?

arubamark
04-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Bully....one Balashi would be great (only one, please...I'll switch to Rum at Renaissance)

I have to have a photo that I can show to ArubaMark!

We look forward to seeing you Friday! Thanks!

NICE!!! Looking forward to seeing the pic!

Bully I agree with Rob just one, save the rest for me!!!:D:D:D

qlaval
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM
I wish you both the BEST of vacation!:behappy:

Enjoy it to the fullest as the fun stuff is always too short!

DushiHeidi
04-09-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm sure he'll know who I am. They do just refer to me as Heidi though lol! Also walk over to Mambo Jambo one night and give the DJ a big hug for me! His name is Steve. He starts playing usually after 10. Tell him Heidi said to get you guys some drinks. Haha! He's my best friend.

DushiHeidi
04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Also if you get time and your in for trying something new. Have a yard of poisonious frogs at Senior Frogs but ask them to hold the red wine! That drink is my favorite! Careful to drink it slowly because you will feel the effects after just one. lol!

cindyo
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you pierre...

rob o
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
I am soooooo happy!

Thank you!

sunworshipperII
04-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Have a great vaca, can't wait for the report.

Andrea J.
04-09-2009, 05:14 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_3_208.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824QWUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_11_117.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824QWUS) ENJOY

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824QWUS (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_ZNxdm824QWUS&utm_id=7920)

arubamark
04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Also if you get time and your in for trying something new. Have a yard of poisonious frogs at Senior Frogs but ask them to hold the red wine! That drink is my favorite! Careful to drink it slowly because you will feel the effects after just one. lol!

Interesting, we will be visiting there when we go. Looks like I will be ordering 3 and chugging them down! I'll post the results, or better yet a pic!:eek:

rob o
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Tomorrow we will post to you from Paradise....

Rob O....signing off! Countdown is ZERO days!

Arubalisa
04-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Tomorrow we will post to you from Paradise....

Rob O....signing off! Countdown is ZERO days!
:goodpost: :D :) :behappy::plane: :thumb: Enjoy!

wnysnow
04-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Late breaking news...:p Denny and I are back from the most wonderful vacation in Aruba yet! Surprise! I made a greeting sign for Rob and Cindy O and held it against the glass as they were walking off the plane!

Tell you more about our trip tomorrow! Hope the O's are having as much fun as we did.

Bon Noche,

Susan

Andrea J.
04-11-2009, 07:45 AM
I bet they were thrilled and surprised with their "greeting from the crying room"

nice!

andrea

Cosmo
04-11-2009, 09:16 AM
O's
Have a fantastic trip

Arubalisa
04-11-2009, 10:05 AM
EXCELLENT for them. :)
VERY BAD for you Susan. Sorry you had to come home. :(

We look forward to hearing about your trip.

rob o
04-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Late breaking news...:p Denny and I are back from the most wonderful vacation in Aruba yet! Surprise! I made a greeting sign for Rob and Cindy O and held it against the glass as they were walking off the plane!

Tell you more about our trip tomorrow! Hope the O's are having as much fun as we did.

Bon Noche,

Susan

Sue....thanks for the greeting, much appreciated. Problem with internet in room....so, we won't post much until fixed.

Back to the pool now!

arubamark
04-17-2009, 11:56 PM
5 days Bouys and Gulls!

qlaval
04-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Yes only 5 days!
But I'll bet it will seem a very long 5 days for you..... :p

Randi
04-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Aruba Mark, it seems like only yesterday that you were already there!!:D

MikeM
04-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Almost there but by all means not close enough!!!

Arubalisa
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Line up the Balashi's here comes Mark! ;)

arubamark
04-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Yes only 5 days!
But I'll bet it will seem a very long 5 days for you..... :p

LOL - Probably so but that's ok, vacation always goes so fast when you are there. I like the anticipation of going!!

arubamark
04-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Aruba Mark, it seems like only yesterday that you were already there!!:D

True, can't get back quick enough!:D

arubamark
04-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Line up the Balashi's here comes Mark! ;)

Well said Lisa. I sent the President of the Balashi company an email to increase production!:D

rob o
04-25-2009, 09:39 AM
I am soooooo happy!

Thank you!

The "quote", above, was posted on April 9th. Now, it needs to be revised....

I am sooooooo sad :(

Arubalisa
04-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Next Aruba trip in either 341 Days, 13 Hours, 50 Minutes, 44 Seconds.

or, in 348 Days, 13 Hours, 50 Minutes, 44 Seconds.
The bright side is, if there is one :o, that you already have a countdown for next year. :cool:

cindyo
04-25-2009, 12:04 PM
I bet they were thrilled and surprised with their "greeting from the crying room"

nice!

andrea

Sue, it was the coolest thing you did with the signs....the family all loved it, thanks !!!! What week for you next year??
cindyo

me and ei
05-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Hello to my fellow Arubian's
Finally the wife and I are going back!!!!
just made our reservation yesterday it's been a long year, we are going to use our newly purchased time share at the Occidental. Last year we celebrated our 25th anniversary. and thanks to some great people I had the right reverend and photographer.. we had a blast. this year we are just celebrating the chance of going back. See you all soon Aruba here we come.
Thanks Andrea & Randi Arubalisa & (Not my teacher) Rob o. for your help in getting the count down

Andrea J.
05-22-2009, 06:34 PM
lisa is busy ironing , but when she is done she may be able to help you get your ticker working.

i feel like a failure.....i am a moderator here and am so inept at following instructions i cannot do the ticker.

glad that you are heading back to aruba
aruba, your home away from home

andrea

Randi
05-22-2009, 06:50 PM
i feel like a failure.....i am a moderator here and am so inept at following instructions i cannot do the ticker.
andrea

Ya but at least you know how to use those funny characters in your signature...I am still laughing about the one of the car in the Avis thread!:D

Andrea J.
05-22-2009, 07:32 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_5_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824QWUS) are you referring to this?

Arubalisa
05-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Okay, I looked at your countdown code and not sure where the screw up is, but start from scratch using

Next Aruba trip in Count down:.

Do not use bold or try to colorize it. Get it to work right first and then once you do then you can go back in and highlight over it to get it bold and change the color.

rob o
05-22-2009, 08:09 PM
....good luck

I know how to do it but I am a lousy teacher1

Randi
05-22-2009, 11:08 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_5_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=zszeb001_znxdm824qwus) are you referring to this?'

yup!!!

me and ei
05-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Okay, I looked at your countdown code and not sure where the screw up is, but start from scratch using

Next Aruba trip in Count down:.

Do not use bold or try to colorize it. Get it to work right first and then once you do then you can go back in and highlight over it to get it bold and change the color.

Thank you I had written inside the command and it stopped it from working,:doh:
thanks to both of you I'm officially counting down. :rolleyes: .. cu in Aruba

Randi
05-27-2009, 11:11 AM
[
I think you should put this picture underneath your signature??:D

Randi
05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_5_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824QWUS) ?

I think you should put this picture under your signature!:D

SPIDERMAN
07-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Well I am back once again, to being my countdown to our annual retreat to our favorite island. Family of six travelling from Concord, MA.

me and ei
07-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Go A head start counting, you Lucky dog I have been doing it since I left last year, I think I have like 45 days before our next vacation.

SPIDERMAN
07-14-2009, 07:49 AM
I know what you mean. I usually start my countdown once we get within about a month before our trip. I could not bear to start my countdown for the next trip once I return from the last trip. Everyone in the family uses Aruba for a time to recharge those batteries after a long and hard year of work, school, etc.

angelone
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
OMG just got back from Ireland was absoluty great but I can't wait for Aruba 18 more day's for 2 weeks in heaven don't get me wrong Ireland was absoluty beautiful but Aruba is fun with all our time share freinds its like a family reunion.

CasaHappy
07-15-2009, 02:23 AM
65 for us!!:D

me and ei
07-15-2009, 10:17 AM
I know what you mean. I usually start my countdown once we get within about a month before our trip. I could not bear to start my countdown for the next trip once I return from the last trip. Everyone in the family uses Aruba for a time to recharge those batteries after a long and hard year of work, school, etc.

I just don't think it's fair one week vacation after 51 weeks working something is wrong. I need to change that one day. when we go on vacation my batteries need replacement not a recharge.. cant wait to go

Kenny Maine
07-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Exactly three more months to go. I am always counting down to my next trip. Can't stand being away!!

bucknut
07-15-2009, 11:46 AM
IN 24 Hours I will be in ARUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shnyda
07-15-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm always counting down to the next trip! Life isn't fun unless I have a vacation to look forward to!

Thomas
07-15-2009, 02:21 PM
In 2 days we will be in Tropical Paradise (Aruba):behappy:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;405/st/20090717/e/Vacation+on+Aruba/dt/6/k/3059/event.png

Arubalisa
07-15-2009, 02:26 PM
In 2 days we will be in Tropical Paradise (Aruba):behappy:Have a great trip Thomas!
these are for you...
http://www.aruba.com/vbgallery/files/9209-beachf_thumb.jpg (http://www.aruba.com/vbgallery/showimage.php?i=831&c=7)

http://www.aruba.com/vbgallery/files/9209-tam_to_divic_thumb.jpg (http://www.aruba.com/vbgallery/showimage.php?i=830&c=7)

SuperBunches
07-15-2009, 04:35 PM
11 days for us...

cindyo
07-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Thomas...have a great safe trip and report back pls...

SPIDERMAN
07-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Well it's raining here in Massachusetts once again. We did have a few days of sun, but I am looking forward to the constant sun and heat of Aruba. The whole family is itching to get back to our second home. Lots of tennis, swimming, eating, relaxing. If anyone from the New England area is going to be here Aug 14-28 drop in on us at the Marriott Ocean Club. We set up shop every morning poolside.

mell
07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
My myself, my roomate and two friends leave tomorrow. This is our first trip, can't wait.:)

GaryG
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
7 Days here!!!!

Shnyda
07-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Just officially booked our Anniversary/Halloween Trip - all on frequent flier mileage!

Have had our New Year's trip planned since April.

Less than 100 days till Aruba!

rum punch
07-21-2009, 04:31 PM
I know how everyone feels. We will be going in 81 days. Can't wait.

BALTIMOREBILLY
07-21-2009, 04:37 PM
:) we have 46 days to go :) will be our second time down we were there in march. Becky and shawn we will probally not be going in october also.

beckybnott
07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Billy,

What do you have to be that way for?? we will miss you..

83 more days WOO HOO Second time this year, doesn't seem that way....

WhiteSideOut
07-22-2009, 10:21 PM
79 daysish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

DushiHeidi
07-23-2009, 02:03 PM
11 days for me!!!!

Ginalag519
07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
13 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Cant' wait to see my Aruba Friends

lindon
07-23-2009, 03:40 PM
A few more days and we are off to Paradise. I am getting ready to pack.

SPIDERMAN
07-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Well another rainy day here in Massachusetts. I can not wait to feel the Aruba heat. It will take the whole vacation to dry out after the horrible summer we have had in New England with all the rain.

We called our driver the other day, so he is ready to pick us up at the airport. All other arrangements are completed. The wife has her renewed passport and all is good. We just need to pack.

arubamark
11-06-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm...correction We're AMPED!!!! I printed a copy of Liz's trip planning list and took down the luggage from the attic. I love the anticipation of knowing we will be in paradise soon!

Bill
11-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Such a great feeling. We are on the short timers list also:behappy:

arubamark
11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Such a great feeling. We are on the short timers list also:behappy:

Ahh nice, I see you arrive when we leave....bummer

Just look for the pathetic guy crying in the airport when you arrive, that will be me.

Bill
11-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Ahh nice, I see you arrive when we leave....bummer

Just look for the pathetic guy crying in the airport when you arrive, that will be me.

We have a pull out couch:) We will be there 1:00 Aruba time so we will plan on taking over for you. Crying is completely acceptable when your leaving Aruba. Have a great time!

rob o
11-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Bill....when is your "Crying Day"?

Bill
11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Bill....when is your "Crying Day"?

December 6th, We will just miss you guys so it's your turn to take over.

rob o
11-06-2009, 06:53 PM
December 6th, We will just miss you guys so it's your turn to take over.

Too bad.....would have been fun.

ChuckiesDad
11-08-2009, 10:59 AM
six weeks yesterday!

Sunny Beaches
11-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Not fair Lisa, :D Buy I wish you and all your Family a Great trip and enjoy it all + Windows. Safe Landings .Jim

Arubalisa
11-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks Jim- dh thinks in weeks like below
http://www.ticker.7910.org/as1cF5jFg000520MzMxb3w1MDY4OTVwfENocmlzdG1hcyBhdCB 0aGUgVGFtYXJpam4.gif

I like the day format ;) :)

http://countdown.traveldave.us/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2009;12;19;10;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We are looking forward to it, especially seeing my brother who we have not seen in a year and nieces and nephew who we have not seen in 2 years. Always a great way to reconnect.

Sunny Beaches
11-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Fabulous, a reunion in paradise for Christmas, even better! :cool:

luvsun
11-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Saturday!!!! :~d

Bill
11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I need it this year!!!!

joeytruck
11-09-2009, 08:33 AM
i'm w/you bill!!!! next fri!!

abj
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM
i'll be in aruba at about lunch time on friday. :)

dropride
11-09-2009, 02:16 PM
We should be ther in time for dinner thursday

bertho
11-11-2009, 07:04 AM
We will be there Feb,14 2010 for two weeks:p

luvsun
11-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Saturday!!!!

mattmorr
11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
72 Hours!!

Arubalisa
11-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Getting closer!

jmp572
11-24-2009, 02:58 PM
9 days!!! Leaving Dec. 4th for our first trip! Staying at Marriott Ocean Club 12/4-11/09!!

Bill
11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
:behappy::behappy::behappy::behappy:Friday

love aruba 99
11-25-2009, 05:45 PM
FEB. 4th :behappy::plane::behappy:;):behappy:

mgenestra
11-25-2009, 05:49 PM
I leave this Friday morning for my 1st trip to Aruba. I can't wait to get out of Philadelphia. All it has been doing here is raining and they may get snow showers on Friday but I won't be here to see it. Thank god....

love aruba 99
11-25-2009, 05:51 PM
i leave this friday morning for my 1st trip to aruba. I can't wait to get out of philadelphia. All it has been doing here is raining and they may get snow showers on friday but i won't be here to see it. Thank god....
have a great time you will love aruba snow! I hate it :)

Arubalisa
11-28-2009, 11:01 AM
3 weeks! :D

mjn109
11-29-2009, 09:27 AM
4 weeks 4 days!

tracey
11-29-2009, 10:26 PM
22 days for us!!!

tracey
11-29-2009, 10:39 PM
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;0/st/20091222/e/arubahhhh%21%21/k/e193/event.png
[/url]

Arubalisa
11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Getting There! Our trip was in danger of being postponed due to family medical issue (nothing life threatening) but we decided today it is a "go"!
http://www.arubabound.com/images/mistle.gif http://www.arubabound.com/images/dance.gif

TEAMARUBA
11-30-2009, 06:48 PM
35 Hours & 45 Min. to take-off, but who's counting? Holla!!!!!

Sunny Beaches
11-30-2009, 07:06 PM
You all have great trips & safe landings, Arubalisa glad to hear you can still kept your plans for X-mas.

cindyo
12-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Leaving 12/11....god willing....NEED IT BAD...whole family needs cheering up...

Arubalisa
12-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Leaving 12/11....god willing....NEED IT BAD...whole family needs cheering up...
:thumb: :plane: Hang in there O family

jmp572
12-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Leaving Friday Morning (12/4) at 6AM...CANNOT WAIT!!!

StThomasWedding
12-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Decided to visit in january this year since it's so COLD here!

sunworshipperII
12-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah. My ticker is now registering the days...not just months...wooohooo

mjn109
12-31-2009, 08:22 AM
That is ALWAYS a good thing!! And when the days are single digit, well that is the BEST!!!!!

Have a great trip!

sunworshipperII
12-31-2009, 08:25 AM
Yeah your right there...huh nice.....can't wait for those dining reports.

mjn109
12-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Most definately!

Arubalisa
12-31-2009, 01:35 PM
No countdown :(

Cheers to everyone heading down in the midst of winter. :D

love aruba 99
12-31-2009, 04:11 PM
:plane: 34 days :behappy:

sunworshipperII
12-31-2009, 06:46 PM
29 days till sunshine and relaxation.

mjn109
12-31-2009, 08:58 PM
2 more wake ups!

sunworshipperII
12-31-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh Im jealous

EHampite
01-01-2010, 06:49 AM
We're down to 10 ... final countdown begins! Woo hoo!! :D

rob o
01-01-2010, 07:45 AM
We're down to 10 ... final countdown begins! Woo hoo!! :D

I hope you have better weather on the way to the airport this year. Good luck!

EHampite
01-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks, Rob O. So do we!! I would hate to relive that nightmare! :eek: Long range forcast looks promising. Keep your fingers crossed for us! :)

fry120
01-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm proud of myself. I made a ticker. Yeah, now I can watch the countdown. Can't wait until it reaches "zero".

Lewny1
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM
82 days for us!!!

Andrea J.
01-04-2010, 02:15 PM
cool
i have tried numerous times and quit.

i am envious. ;-)
andrea

fry120
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
He just needs to "swim" a little faster. he he

Snidely
01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't care if our ticker moved slowly as long as it maintained the same speed once we're on the island

fry120
01-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I agree, it does seem to fly by once you set foot on the island.

Arubalisa
01-11-2010, 10:20 PM
How to: Place A Countdown Ticker In Your Signature (http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/how-place-countdown-ticker-your-signature-42517/?highlight=ticker)

dividiviprincess
01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh I cant believe I figured this ticker out !

dividiviprincess
01-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Here we come !:D

ArubaBound001
01-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Testing countdown.

Michelle_and_Aaron
01-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Just over 2 months!