PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!

jingle96
08-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone! I just finished my wedding bio and wanted to share it with all the brides, especially those thinking about getting married or are getting married at the WESTIN!! We did a site visit this Aug and had a great time! I posted pictures so check it out!!

http://allaboutjingnjeff.weebly.com/

Any questions or comments just let me know! Happy planning ladies!

ArubaLovers25
08-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sharing! Your photos from Aruba look great and the food looks so yummy!

By the way, my best friend got engaged right before I did and we are planning like crazy together as our weddings are a month apart. I love it! Isn't it so exciting sharing this with someone else!?!

Best of luck!

christene
08-17-2009, 03:57 PM
What a beautiful couple and a great site! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to see how your planning comes along and wish you all the best. I think you're in really good hands with the Westin!

curious112
08-18-2009, 11:51 AM
The Westin is beautiful! We were recently in Aruba ourselves and are starting to plan our day for next July. There's so much to think about when planning a DW. Your website is great! Thanks for sharing!

poodles2
08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Your website is great and we are almost to the point of making it official at the Westin. As we have all said Inge is great!

chinadoll23
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
wow! this was extremely helpful! thanks!

ps - congrats on your engagement!

mc428
09-06-2009, 01:26 PM
What a beautiful site. I'm planning on getting married in Aruba next July and I have been wanting to put togetherr a planning website, it's so exciting! I love the seashell boutinerre what a gret idea!!