PDA

View Full Version : Matthews Beachside Restaurant

Andrea J.
09-16-2009, 10:16 PM
have any brides ever considered their wedding dinner/reception @ Matthews?

andrea

Karen Lutzker
09-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Mathews has outstanding food and a very pretty location. However, your wedding has to be large to close the restaurant. I have attended several smaller weddings at Mathews and all I can tell you is that they will go out of their way to please. Mathews is located on the Casa del Mar timeshare property. We eat there often as Casa del Mar is the timeshare we stay at. For further information, please send me an IM.

photosbyjulia
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
I've never shot a wedding there, maybe Angela has. The view is absolutely breathtaking @ Mathews.

Karen Lutzker
09-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Yes, the view at Mathews is absolutely beautiful. We arrive in Aruba November 7th and return home on November 21st. We plan to have a few dinners at Mathews during our stay. Julia, hope to get a chance to see you while we are on the island.

photosbyjulia
09-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes, the view at Mathews is absolutely beautiful. We arrive in Aruba November 7th and return home on November 21st. We plan to have a few dinners at Mathews during our stay. Julia, hope to get a chance to see you while we are on the island.

Hi Karen,

Yes, I will be on the island. You know how to find me. :)

Karen Lutzker
09-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Julia,

I will give you a call the week of November 9th :-). Look forward to seeing you. It has certainly been a while.

Karen