PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Bahia

Arubalisa
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM
According to Aruba Today had farewell party and...CLOSED.

Jarubian
09-23-2009, 02:59 PM
WOW it looks like the economy down at home is as hard as here. I liked that place lots of gatherings with friends.

I hope something else opens inits place.

PMIgirl
09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
We saw a few stores as well downtown that are now closed when I was down there last week.

globewriter
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi everyone. AM I to take it that Cafe Bahia is closed for good? If so does anyone have any recommendations for other similar night spots on Aruba?

Cheers,

Vern

Liz - Aruba Lover
10-21-2009, 10:24 PM
The restaurant at Cafe Bahia closed awhile ago. I think the year before last when they opened ther Scala Terraza at Paseo Herencia mall.

luv2teech7
12-02-2009, 01:26 AM
According to the Facebook updates I get, Bahia just closed a few months ago---with a huge, open bar party. They are currently remodeling--but we all know how long construction takes to be completed in Aruba.... If you have Facebook, you can look them up.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021731&id=1395244715

Liz - Aruba Lover
12-02-2009, 04:22 AM
The Club had been still opened after the restaurant had closed.

junaykah
09-03-2010, 01:18 AM
After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..

Andrea J.
09-03-2010, 08:04 AM
good luck with your venture/business.
hope it is successful.

welcome to the forum.
once you hit 10 posts, you will be able to add your 7west business to your signature line, which gives you a bit of publicity without being moderated for self promotion.

and where is the club located?

OTE=junaykah;184208]After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..[/QUOTE]

Liz - Aruba Lover
09-03-2010, 09:14 AM
After 10 successful years in the nightclub and restaurant business the owner of Cafe Bahia has decided to retire the name Cafe Bahia. Now the restaurant and bar/ club is operating under the name 7west... 5 months after Bahia had their farewell party offering free open bar for everyone and after an extensive renovating project... 7WEST opened its doors.. open weekdays from 10 am to 3 am and in the weekends from 10 am to 5 am in the morning... and is closed only on sundays... become a friend of sevenwest aruba on facebook..

I really enjoyed dinner at 7 West. Can't wait for another great meal when I'm back in a few months. Hope to see if Curly still works there.

May_Edward
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Can you go party to 7West? Or is just a restaurant?

Liz - Aruba Lover
09-05-2010, 11:22 AM
After the restaurant closes, they clear away the tables; then it becomes the nightclub - around 11:00 pm.