PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Aruba Wedding

vamonosamigos
10-09-2009, 12:01 AM
We got married on the beach in Aruba! We would like to thank Rev. Gibson for a wonderful sunset ceremony and photographer Victor Winklaar for spectacular photos! Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!

Andrea J.
10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
aruba is very blessed to have such fine and talented folks in the "wedding business"
rev gibson always gets rave reviews

do u have any photos for us to see? a link?

thanks
andrea

We got married on the beach in Aruba! We would like to thank Rev. Gibson for a wonderful sunset ceremony and photographer Victor Winklaar for spectacular photos! Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!

serenaee
10-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh I am so glad to hear that. Congratulations! I too am having Reverend Gibson and Victor Winklaar for my wedding next month!

Sheree10
10-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Congrats, I am so happy to hear that everything worked out well for you. Victor will also be our wedding photographer. I've heard nothing but good things about him and Rev. Gibson.

cindyo
10-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Congrats, I am so happy to hear that everything worked out well for you. Victor will also be our wedding photographer. I've heard nothing but good things about him and Rev. Gibson.

One of the all time greatest guys...you won't be sorry !!!! Loved him the minute we met him...accomodating, friendly, sincere...

AnnNY
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Good for you! Wish we had wedded on the beach of Aruba! Had our parents not had their say (& the funds!), we would have too. :) Oh well, we celebrated our 10 yr anniv there & are going back again & I'm thinking maybe we should even renew our vows somewhere. Congratulations to you.

DSL24
02-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Is there a way to reach the photagrapher? How many pictures did he take?

Arubalisa
02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!

Is there a way to reach the photagrapher? How many pictures did he take?

http://winklaar.com/ (http://winklaar.com/)