PDA

View Full Version : Jetblue sale

mattnewhampshire
10-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Just got an email from jetblue, great deals to the carribbean from the northeast
http://www.jetblue.com/deals/caribbean/?source=EM091027_caribbean&EDID=JI9DUM9-EWSRJ-GKDK3X-ORPU9H-A7B30-v1

laurenmarie
10-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Would caution against jetblue. We booked both our departing and returning flight for aruba and BOTH eventually ended up being cancelled entirely :( The worst part is that nobody called or notified us right away. They made no effort to find us a new flight with a different airline or anything and didn't seem to care at all about the inconvenience. They used some excuse like flight not busy enough but the weird thing is when we booked our flight back earlier this year it already looked somewhat full so I don't buy that. We found the same (if not better) deal on US airways with better connecting flights and less travel time...Just my experience and two cents. Was surprised as my boyfriend has flown w/ Jetblue for years...Unfortunately not exclusively anymore!

purpleangel
10-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I'm in the Northeast (CT) and always fly US Air or United. Never had any problems at all. One connection (usually Charlotte), and then direct to AUA.

ltdpt
10-29-2009, 05:56 AM
we have used jet blue for the past two years out of boston and have never had a problem, already booked for this march, always non-stop.

lost57
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM
we have used jet blue for the past two years out of boston and have never had a problem, already booked for this march, always non-stop.

Same here, use them all the time out of Boston and never problems.

Sgroi135
10-29-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm waiting for the Jet Blue Tickets to be released for July 2010.

jarchamb
10-29-2009, 07:03 PM
We flew Jet Blue for the first time this year. They were great! My wife requires special assistance and their staff was most helpful, both in Boston and Aruba.
We will definitely plan to fly with them on any future trips!

Can't say enough about Jet Blue... love them - never have any problems - can't wait for Feb 5th to get here!

cindyo
10-30-2009, 05:25 PM
They are laying off workers and cutting back schedules in boston very shortly, heard in on the news today.

lizgizmo
11-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Just got an email from jetblue, great deals to the carribbean from the northeast
http://www.jetblue.com/deals/caribbean/?source=EM091027_caribbean&EDID=JI9DUM9-EWSRJ-GKDK3X-ORPU9H-A7B30-v1

Matt here is another great offer from JetBlue and Hertz called the Jet and Drive Giveaway. One of the prizes is a trip Aruba! I’m spreading the word about the promotion and you can check out the details here (http://tinyurl.com/jetanddrivegiveaway).

My girls and I are going this winter - can't wait. We always do the beach, Bahmams-Caymen-Jamiaca- ahem.. except for that one Killington Vermont Vaca mishap. I don't think they will ever forgive me for 10 below on snowboards.
Peace
Liz

NealNearNorth
11-04-2009, 08:11 PM

I just went through booking my December 1st trip to Aruba. Gone were the Jet Blue flight direct from Boston, and the direct flight on American. :(

I wound up booking Continental, leaving Boston at 6 AM :mad:, switching planes in New Jersey.

Andrea J.
11-04-2009, 09:15 PM
what day of the week are u leaving boston?

Arubalisa
11-11-2009, 02:21 PM
"November 11, 2009
A year of roundtrip flights for $2,000 (http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/business/consuminginterests/blog/2009/11/a_year_of_roundtrip_flights_fo.html)
If you're an American Express cardholder, you can purchase for $2,000 membership in the "Flight of the Month" club from JetBlue. The pass, on sale tomorrow only at DailyWish.com, the online marketplace of American Express, allows you to take one roundtrip flight each month, with no blackout dates. That averages out to about $166.66 per flight and taxes are included.

It's not worth it if you're just gonna fly from BWI to Boston. But JetBlue offers connecting flights to more than 50 destinations from BWI as well as nearby Dulles International, including Cancun, Nassau, Bahamas, Aruba, Jamaica and Barbados. Now, here comes the cruel catch - and I called to confirm and also to express my displeasure at such a mean twist - there are only three of these passes available. Three. I know. I should have kept it to myself, not spent 5 minutes writing a post about it. But it's a good deal. I had to share. (Please don't write to excoriate me. I am a weak, travel-obsessed blogger.)

Countdown to the sale begins tonight at midnight. Uh, good luck?"

Cple
11-12-2009, 09:30 PM
:):):)
We use Jet Blue all the time from Boston to Aruba. They have been great for us. They just e-mailed me the other day about a change of 10 minutes in our departure in 3 weeks. We think they are the best airline servicing Aruba.:):):)

lost57
11-13-2009, 08:30 AM
They are laying off workers and cutting back schedules in boston very shortly, heard in on the news today.

JetBlue is expanding at Logan while others are cutting flights.

sunworshipperII
11-13-2009, 06:25 PM
I agree, I try to only fly Jetblue. They are a great airline. Had my flight to aruba last year direct on them and booked this year direct also....They also are one of the only airlines that flies direct to florida now... just booked that too..