PDA

View Full Version : Marriot Surf / Marriot Ocean

arubamark
11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
We would like to check out both places to compare them. Rooms, grounds, etc. Can we just show up there or would you reccomend a call ahead to meet with someone?

fattypatty
11-11-2009, 12:58 AM
the surf club has a demo room reserved for tours but im not sure if you can see it unattended. you may need to sign up for a timeshare tour.

arubamark
11-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Thanks, I am going to see if I can contact someone there so maybe we can go there for a 1/2 day to see if we like it there.

DANNYO
11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Thanks, I am going to see if I can contact someone there so maybe we can go there for a 1/2 day to see if we like it there.MarkO,With two small children they will love it ,water slide lazy river and a 1500 sq ft villa I think you and Mrs will love it too.

Randi
11-11-2009, 10:49 AM
If you sign up for a 90 minute presentation, they will show you a sample room at the Surf Club. You can ask if they have a room at the Ocean Club to see. If they have one, they will walk you over.

Ask if they can give you a pass to use the pool at the Surf Club and if lucky, they might allow it. Depends on how busy they are. Both buildings are great but with a few subtle differences. Pros and Cons to both buildings.

Good luck!