PDA

View Full Version : Interval

Terry Joz
01-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Has anyone had trouble doing exchanges with Interval International lately? We have had request in for almost 5 months now for a few different places and have not go one yet. Never had this problem before doing exchanges

maryannese5@comcast.net
01-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Yes I have had trades in for a long time and have received nothing. Also with RCI not receiving what I have asked for. I wonder if maybe because of the economy people are not paying there dues and not traveling as much?

Andrea J.
01-01-2010, 11:07 PM
me 3!

andrea

silverfox82
01-02-2010, 07:20 AM
I put in a request for 5 properties, no results for a few days. Checked availability on their site and one of my requested properties was showing as available so I took it but they never notified me, glad I stayed on top of it.

cindyo
01-02-2010, 07:47 AM
We had friends that waited over 9 months for their request to be met. They finally got in at Playa Linda and had requested 5 properties before hand.

danadog56
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Have not traded for awhile, but I deposited a 1 bedroom from Divi this past year since I had a gifted one and could not use all 4......well, could have but Dh would never go for 4 weeks in a row...me yes..him no...anyway, I was hoping to use it this year....will let you know what happens....will be sorely dissappointed if I don't get what I want....

bertho
01-07-2010, 05:47 AM
My Brother deposit a week last year to use 2010 He request for March 2010
He did have any answer yet with Interval .They call him to renew with them .
He been waiting for over 9 months .The minute he will have is answer he will never renew with them. Why paid $90.00 a years and you can get what you want .
Good Luck

Terry Joz
01-08-2010, 07:35 AM
We were thinking about doing the same thing, but one of the timeshares we own we only use to trade and you can only trade through intervel. This isn't the first time we had trouble with them. We may sell the other timeshare but not sure yet. We put in request for 6 properties and nothing available yet. I thought people werent' traveling so much with the economy and all, it was easier to trade when the economy was good. OH well.

Andrea J.
01-08-2010, 08:27 AM
terry...people ARE traveling. travel to aruba has really picked up!
maybe, the economy is better?

as far as interval,
try broadening your search.....include thurs and friday check in places
andrea

Terry Joz
01-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi Andrea: We did broaden our search to include thurs., friday etc.. We'll see what happens, it has just never taken this much time.

dlucas
01-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Is it possible to go over ti RCI instead of Interval? I was just looking on their website and found a large 1 bedroom at the Divi golf and beach resort 2 weeks ago. I will be going August 21-28th. I had no problem . I would check into RCI. You have better luck if you keep checking the websites. They never use to call me at Interval so I joined RCI. Good Luck!

ConnieNBPT
02-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Just a note. I read these earlier today and was also waiting for an exchange through Interval. I have always had really wonderful service from them so I wasn't too worried...until I read your concerns so I decided to check it out. I went on the site and found a room available just a few days off from my request. I was able to get that room and really glad I took the extra peek!

wrclinda
02-21-2010, 04:44 PM
yes me too, never get a good exchnage. I have just wasted deposits. Not going to renew again. Just going to rent it out myself.

LynnB.
02-22-2010, 12:24 PM
I check every day online-Do not wait for Interval to call you.