PDA

View Full Version : Great Family Photographer

mmancu3458
04-15-2010, 12:38 PM
In March my husband and I decided to take the family for a trip to Aruba when we normally go alone. It was a great trip! Island is much more kid friendly than i thought it would be. To document this trip we decided to do a family photo. I found a great photographer on this forum - Bryan Morris.
He met us in the lobby of our hotel and he took us to a local beautiful beach and did sunset pictures with our family. Our 2 year old was not having the best of days and he was SO patient with her. The pictures came out great! with a reasonable cost. So worth the time and money. Brian is really laid back and makes for a great session. Would recommend him to anyone. You can get in contact with him on his website at w w w. b r y a n m o r r i s p h o t o g r a p h y. com
Melissa Conner

Andrea J.
04-15-2010, 01:12 PM
bryan does good work.

In March my husband and I decided to take the family for a trip to Aruba when we normally go alone. It was a great trip! Island is much more kid friendly than i thought it would be. To document this trip we decided to do a family photo. I found a great photographer on this forum - Bryan Morris.
He met us in the lobby of our hotel and he took us to a local beautiful beach and did sunset pictures with our family. Our 2 year old was not having the best of days and he was SO patient with her. The pictures came out great! with a reasonable cost. So worth the time and money. Brian is really laid back and makes for a great session. Would recommend him to anyone. You can get in contact with him on his website at w w w. b r y a n m o r r i s p h o t o g r a p h y. com
Melissa Conner

aruba here I come
04-16-2010, 08:50 AM
funny I was thinking of doing this when we hopefully go next year.. I think it would be cool.
I will have to get in contact with brian....

Would love to see how the pictures turned out!