PDA

View Full Version : Surf Club Room Taxes

DANNYO
09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know how much the room taxes are at the Surf Club .I don't remember but I know its one price for the two bedroom and a different price for the guest room only.Thank You

Kent-ArubaBob
09-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Dannyo, Why don't you ask the guy that got your room for you! Ha! Ha! Just kidding. They went up to $9 per night for a 2 bedroom. Can't wait to meet up with you! I am spraying, fertilizing and moving trees like crazy so I can come to Paradice in 2 weeks. Take care and I will do my very best to keep you in the same unit. At least you will have plenty of room in the 2 bedroom. Kent Gerber

DANNYO
09-29-2010, 09:51 PM
See you on the 18Th.Should be fun.Looking forward to it.:D

Shelly
10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Dannyo, just got back from the Surf Club yesterday and the taxes for the 2 bedroom was $11.98 a night.

DANNYO
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Dannyo, just got back from the Surf Club yesterday and the taxes for the 2 bedroom was $11.98 a night.

Thanks Shelly

terboo
10-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi there...

Do I have this correct?... only additional cost we will incur for our stay at Surf Club the room charges ($11.98 as stated above) and of course any place we use our room card for food or beverages.

I had totally forgotten about the room taxes....any other taxes or fees that will pop up?

Thanks,

Terboo

DANNYO
10-08-2010, 05:43 PM
No that should be the only charge unless you charge to your room of course.

Shelly
10-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi there...

Do I have this correct?... only additional cost we will incur for our stay at Surf Club the room charges ($11.98 as stated above) and of course any place we use our room card for food or beverages.

I had totally forgotten about the room taxes....any other taxes or fees that will pop up?

Thanks,

Terboo

That will be your only extra fee that you'll have to pay. We never charge anything to our room, we always pay cash for everything, so we were shocked to see a very large liquor bill charged to our room at checkout. Lunches, tips and liquor from Captains Galley and pool bar! We asked to see the signature on the charges, and turns out it was the people in the room across the hall. When he wrote down his room #7719, it could have easily been mistaken for 7718. The manager was very polite and apologetic. Just check your room bill!